• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Woo Hoo

As you probably know, the first outdoor NHL game will be held in Edmonton on Nov 22. Tickets are next to impossible to come by. I'd have to sell my entire Wayne Gretzky collection in order afford just 2 tickets, and I'm not going to do that to sit out in the cold for 6 hours.

Anyway, there have been several contests to enter for a pair of tickets, and I have been unlucky in all of those as of yet. However I did win a rare Oilers Heritage Jersey in one of the latest contests I entered.

As I said, it's not tickets to teh game, but a cool commemorative jersey works for me.

When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• shelby
    The Vanilla admin
    • Jul 2002

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

that would be sweet to land a couple tickets through a contest.good luck.a lot of hockey people will be eyeing this event.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• SkateZilla
        • Dec 2002

hmm
        time to rent a Plan and Go Sky Diving.,..
        Skate Zilla
        -----------------------
        Skate Zilla HD Studios:
        SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• Myers57
          Registered User and McLovin stunt double
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by SkateZilla
          hmm
          time to rent a Plan and Go Sky Diving.,..
          All you have to pull of is claiming to be the mascot for the outdoor Oilers...

Make sure you get in a fight with their current mascot!

Comment

• Sabre Ally
            • Jul 2002

kewl!

You should try to get in as a special guest to drive the zamboni between periods.

Comment

• northernbillfan
              Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Sabre Ally
              You should try to get in as a special guest to drive the zamboni between periods.
              We already tried to have our people drive the Zamboni for this game but the ice crew at Skyreach are doing it, and they are the same union.
              When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• pyrrhonist
                • Sep 2003

I have a buddy I've traded McFarlane NHL figs with who lives in Alberta, and he and his wife are going to the heritage game. I envy him, and anyone else who's going.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                  In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by northernbillfan
                  As you probably know, the first outdoor NHL game will be held in Edmonton on Nov 22. Tickets are next to impossible to come by. I'd have to sell my entire Wayne Gretzky collection in order afford just 2 tickets, and I'm not going to do that to sit out in the cold for 6 hours.

Anyway, there have been several contests to enter for a pair of tickets, and I have been unlucky in all of those as of yet. However I did win a rare Oilers Heritage Jersey in one of the latest contests I entered.

As I said, it's not tickets to teh game, but a cool commemorative jersey works for me.

Did that belong to Lee Fogolin?

Comment

Working...
                  X