• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shelby
    The Vanilla admin
    • Jul 2002

Bledsoe being blamed for Bills woes

EMo's comments in this article:

Added wide receiver Eric Moulds: ``It's not Drew. I think it's everybody. Everybody's having breakdowns.''

Moulds is frustrated by the offense as a whole, and specifically the lack of production on the road.

``Not scoring points on the road in 17 quarters, that's kind of disgusting for an offense,'' Moulds said. ``Even at the high school level that's disgusting.''

Bledsoe being blamed

• Rude American
    EE is my American Idol
    • Jul 2002

I wish someone would just come out and say, 'Gilbride... the man's an idiot. And Williams..he just a punk ass *****. That's why the O, we be suckin, yo."
    You want that hamburger on bun?

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

I don't think you can blame Drew for a lousy O line, an imbecilic OC, the total misuse of Sam Gash, a nonexistent pass rush, our often bad field position, or the complete failure of the D to force turnovers.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
        New and Improved!!
        • Aug 2003

'Gilbride... the man's an idiot. And Williams..he just a punk ass *****. That's why the O, we be suckin, yo."
        Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• venis2k1
          Youboty can hope
          • Jul 2002

we dont have a lousy O-line, they are just playing bad, i blame coaching.

Comment

• helmetguy
            Touch the helmet for luck
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins
            'Gilbride... the man's an idiot. And Williams..he just a punk ass *****. That's why the O, we be suckin, yo."
            Now, if only you could find a way to disguise yourself as a Bills offensive player, and say that in a post game interview...
            Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
            And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

Working...
            X