PDA

View Full Version : Bledsoe being blamed for Bills woes

shelby
11-11-2003, 04:40 AM
EMo's comments in this article:

Added wide receiver Eric Moulds: ``It's not Drew. I think it's everybody. Everybody's having breakdowns.''

Moulds is frustrated by the offense as a whole, and specifically the lack of production on the road.

``Not scoring points on the road in 17 quarters, that's kind of disgusting for an offense,'' Moulds said. ``Even at the high school level that's disgusting.''

Bledsoe being blamed (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-bills-bledsoe&prov=ap&type=lgns)

Rude American
11-11-2003, 08:47 AM
I wish someone would just come out and say, 'Gilbride... the man's an idiot. And Williams..he just a punk ass *****. That's why the O, we be suckin, yo."

Jan Reimers
11-11-2003, 03:10 PM
I don't think you can blame Drew for a lousy O line, an imbecilic OC, the total misuse of Sam Gash, a nonexistent pass rush, our often bad field position, or the complete failure of the D to force turnovers.

IHateTheDullphins
11-11-2003, 03:11 PM
'Gilbride... the man's an idiot. And Williams..he just a punk ass *****. That's why the O, we be suckin, yo."

venis2k1
11-11-2003, 03:13 PM
we dont have a lousy O-line, they are just playing bad, i blame coaching.

helmetguy
11-11-2003, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins
'Gilbride... the man's an idiot. And Williams..he just a punk ass *****. That's why the O, we be suckin, yo."

Now, if only you could find a way to disguise yourself as a Bills offensive player, and say that in a post game interview...