PDA

View Full Version : Since we aren't firing Gilbride

Earthquake Enyart
11-11-2003, 06:21 AM
and he is still going to call the plays, we may as well junk the TE and FB and go four wide into the full blown run and shoot.

He wants to throw the ball every play anyhow. He might as well go down in flames.

SABURZFAN
11-11-2003, 06:31 AM
where have you gone Mouse Davis?

THenPitBull
11-11-2003, 01:34 PM
seriously campbell on wideout, a turtle could be more affective. the guys slower than a snail.

Voltron
11-11-2003, 01:39 PM
I am planning my Signage for the INDY game ...

Should I go with "Buddy want to do us a favor?" or

"RUN THE DAMN BALL KEVIN!"

or

"This is your brain (picture of an egg) This is Kevin Gilbrides brain (a outline of a brain with Pass written all over it)"

:snicker:

Earthquake Enyart
11-11-2003, 02:22 PM
At least in the run and shoot, they have a hot route for blitzes. That's more than I can say about whatever the hell we are running now.

Turf
11-11-2003, 02:28 PM
Marv opts for the no huddle for the Bills right now. Why not? Anything's better than this mess. Although even Kelly on the road in Pittburgh and KC could never overcome an all out blitz.
It's been a trait of the Bills for years now, no adjustments or solution to an all out blitz.
Just one correctly called play in Dallas could have made this game a win for the Bills with 8-9 guys blitzing.

Earthquake Enyart
11-11-2003, 02:33 PM
Hey, he had Shaw down the seam that one play and just overthrew him.

WG
11-11-2003, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Voltron
I am planning my Signage for the INDY game ...

Should I go with "Buddy want to do us a favor?" or

"RUN THE DAMN BALL KEVIN!"

or

"This is your brain (picture of an egg) This is Kevin Gilbrides brain (a outline of a brain with Pass written all over it)"

:snicker:

"Where's Buddy Ryan When You Need Him!"

;)