• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Intresting Thought about a new coach

Anybody else think since the D has been so good this season, ranked 3rd in the NFL. TD may giev Jerry Gray a shot at the job. He has the D fired up almost every game, and they dont ever get outcoached on that side, just outplayed. Dont know if hes a wise choice but I cant stop thinking that TD will interview him and possibly give him the job.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!
  • IHateTheDullphins
    New and Improved!!
    • Aug 2003

No.
    Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

TD might just do it because the minority hiring would make him look good.

Comment

• helmetguy
        Touch the helmet for luck
        • Sep 2002

He's just now getting comfortable in the DC's seat. I'm not sure how well he'll fare without GW's support, though in that, he's employing most of the defensive strategy of the guys he's worked with for several years (Ryan, Fisher, GW). There's no doubt that TD will interview him (being mindful of the NFL's interview policy) and the interview will be based on JG's merits alone. What will make the difference, however, is whether TD would consider another rookie for the HC job. I think the three years of GW's stewardship might pursuade TD to look in the direction of someone with HC experience; someone who can put all the individual parts together cohesively on gameday. That has been GW's biggest failing.
        Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
        And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• Dozerdog
          In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

No freakin' way

Grey has been DC for 3 seasons, and the Bills defense was terrible for 2

Grey was bailed out by LeBeau and a ton of new FA's. Last season, Grey's schemes on defense were horrid- we diidn't have the personnell for the 46, yet he stubbornly stuck to it to a fault- just like Gilbride is sticking to this failed offensive game plan.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
            Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Boot Grey, KG and GW. Coughlin for HC, LeBeau for DC, and somebody (?) for OC. Coughlin's choice.

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

I still say that Dick LeBeau is the one running the defense this year. Have you seen all the Zone Blitzes and all that stuff? Dick LeBeau's hands are all over this defense!

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                • Jul 2002

Absolutely Not! He should not even get an interview!

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

what zone blitzes are you talking about??? we get no pressure.
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• gunzlingr
                    • Jul 2002

All Gray should get is a boot out the door.
                    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

Working...
                    X