PDA

View Full Version : my dream offseason

L.A. Playa
11-11-2003, 06:05 PM
new coach dallas defensive coordinator (bill parcells disciple)

let winfield go

trade bledsoe for aaron brooks starightup (hey its my dream)

trade henry to chicago for their #1 (my dream)

sign terrel owens $5 mill year

first pick from chicago ot nat dorsey 6-6 350 arkansas

first pick buffalo chris gamble db 6-2 195 ohio state

second rd pick buffalo c nick leckey 6-4 305 kansas state

third rd pick buffalo wr keary colbert usc

4th rd pick buffalo de Kenechi Udeze* (USC).

sign another free agent offensive lineman let coleman and brown go

hey its my dream but i believe this is cap friendly and a better team

venis2k1
11-11-2003, 06:08 PM
Not "Terrible" but dorsey has an injury history, and we could get gallery or andrews with chicagos pick. gamble is a bad pick. owens will want more than 5 mil a year. brooks is.....hey its your dream. other than that, not too terrible.

L.A. Playa
11-11-2003, 06:10 PM
well get another top lineman with the bears pick
take that guy from virginia tech instead of gamble
and at least brooks can move in the pocket (though im not down on bledsoe, he is looking like his prime is past)

L.A. Playa
11-11-2003, 06:11 PM
also see what new coach can do with our defensive talent till we give up on any players on defense

OpIv37
11-11-2003, 06:11 PM
why does everyone want to get rid of Winfield? His tackling is best in the league, his covering is average- wouldn't it be better to get a speedy FS to help him out against top-caliber receivers?

L.A. Playa
11-11-2003, 06:12 PM
winfield will not be worth the money he will command we could us that money elswhere i like winfield just wish he could catch the ball

OpIv37
11-11-2003, 06:16 PM
you're probably right about the money thing. As far as catching the ball- if the offense could put some points on the board, it wouldn't matter.

Who would cover the corner if we do let Winfield go elsewhere?

L.A. Playa
11-11-2003, 06:18 PM
mc gee or our first round pick the corner from virginia tech

HenryRules
11-11-2003, 06:53 PM
when did zimmer become a parcells disciple ... parcells inherited him. I think Zimmer's been in Dallas since the JJ days.

I think Zimmer's a solid DC, but I don't think DC's make good head coaches so I'd rather not have him as our HC

SoCalBillsFan
11-11-2003, 07:03 PM
Udeze is a junior, he might stay another year to try to win a national title if they don't win it this year. Colbert will likely be a productive receiver, but it'll take him a couple years. I think the Bills need a more immediate impact player.

No way terrel owens comes to buffalo. I don't think he'd want to compete with moulds.

I like the idea of drafting an OL first. I'd also like to get a DE if we can as well.

Tatonka
11-11-2003, 09:24 PM
give me the FS from miami.. taylor

Will McGahee Fast
11-11-2003, 11:20 PM
Shawn Andrews T 6-5 370 is the olineman from Arkansas hes a junior

Nat Dorsey is from Georgia Tech and is also a junior

SoCalBillsFan
11-12-2003, 03:37 PM
Shaun taylor would be awesome...

Patrick76777
11-12-2003, 03:46 PM
My dream off season.

My dream off season starts just seconds after the final gun of the Superbowl with Drew holding up the VL trophey. After the Bills stumbled out to a 4-5 start they finished the season 7-0 to finish at 11-5. This got them the AFC East and a first round bye (won a tie-breaker with Indy). The Bills got matched up with Indy in the second round of the playoffs and beats the hell out of them. After Baltimore upsets KC, the Ravens come to Buffalo and get beat. The Bills go down to Houston and Beat the Eagles 52 to 10.

The offseason is one big party. I don't care if we repeat!

You asked for my "dream" off season.

Novacane
11-12-2003, 03:49 PM
Don't wake up Pat.................thats a good dream!