• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Halbert
    I'm Not Normal
    • Jul 2002

I’m Going to the Dark Side

A long time ago, in galaxy far far away, a young boy was born. His name was Druke Bledwalker and his destiny was to finally deliver victory to the ReBills Alliance over the evil empire known as the Gaiboyskins. The Empire had already dealt the ReBills four straight defeats in battle, the last two at the hands of the dreaded Silver Death Star. But Druke went on to fulfill his destiny and keyed the defeat of the Empire, finally becoming king of the ReBills home world, Buffalderaan.

Ah wookiecrap. Ain’t gonna happen. A franchise QB does not go 4 straight road games without delivering a single TD. I don’t care what the circumstances. Can anyone see that ever happening to Elway, Kelly, or Favre? I think he could still win a SB with us as an above average QB, but not for us as a major catalyst. I used to think he could approach Kelly-like magic here, but I believe I’m now off the Savior Drew bandwagon for good.
  • BillsFever
    Mr. Predictament
    • Feb 2003

Chalk one more up on the list.

Others should be following within the next month. Drew will come out and have a good game against the Texans and they will say that makes up for the other countless bad games. It's always been that way and always will be.

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

There are no ***** sides only Bills fans!!

Comment

• BillsFever
        Mr. Predictament
        • Feb 2003

Now that you're a part of the dark side get ready to be called names, stupid at football, ect. Whatever the Drewish people decide upon.

Comment

• BillsOverDolphins
          chop chop
          • Jun 2003

Welcome to the goodside fellas
          Darksiders live longer anyways
          Oh no!...We suck again!

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

everyone is entitled to their own opinion.. people form sides because they start sling mud.. i am guilty of it too..

i am indifferent about drew.. as i always have been.. i could do with or without him.. more towards the without at this point.. but comments like your, fever, dont help.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• LarryBoy
              The world needs a hero!
              • Apr 2003

But the light side ALWAYS wins in the end!
              Bills Rock!

Comment

• Wys Guy
                Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsFever
                Chalk one more up on the list.

Others should be following within the next month. Drew will come out and have a good game against the Texans and they will say that makes up for the other countless bad games. It's always been that way and always will be.
                LMAO BF!!!

Originally posted by The Spaz
                There are no ***** sides only Bills fans!!
                Right! And the fans are the ones not content with nor defending the status quo and the reason(s) for it! We want improvements and changes! We wanna win some games!

So which side are you on then?

Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Wys Guy
                  Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                  everyone is entitled to their own opinion.. people form sides because they start sling mud.. i am guilty of it too..

i am indifferent about drew.. as i always have been.. i could do with or without him.. more towards the without at this point.. but comments like your, fever, dont help.
                  Why you callin' BF out T?

He didn't mention anyone specifically in a negative light or anything!

BF simply commented his opinion over what would happen re: Blew and the Texans game. I gotta tell ya, if you, or anyone else thinks that is upsetting, offensive, or overly provocative, then whoever thinks that shouldn't be posting here.

I've seen stuff tons worse directed at me when I've never even say "boo" to anyone. That's what you should be condemning.
                  Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• fushetti
                    President of the Rick Jeanneret Fanclub
                    • Feb 2003

LETS WIN
                    "And I do have a wish, albeit one that cannot and will not be fulfilled. I wish... I wish that standing next to me right now, would be Ted Darling."
                    Rick Jeanneret 4-14-96

Ted Darling "Voice of the Sabres"

Comment

• Dozerdog
                      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka

Like I posted last month- some folks arent happy if you support or root for a guy they don't like.

I'll support anyone who plays our QB spot-

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

i wasnt really trying to call him out.. i was simply staying that the division is not necessary.

and you send plenty of rude comments out wys.. you just cover them up with clever little to make it look like it is not quite so rude.
                        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Halbert
                          I'm Not Normal
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsFever
                          Now that you're a part of the dark side get ready to be called names, stupid at football, ect.
                          They can call me anything they want. It won't bother me. It's football.

Comment

• RedEyE
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Halbert

They can call me anything they want. It won't bother me. It's football.
                            Although Drew would probably be better backed with a decent OC, I'd like to call you "Right on the Money"!

Comment

• Rude American
                              EE is my American Idol
                              • Jul 2002

Re: I’m Going to the Dark Side

Originally posted by Halbert
                              A long time ago, in galaxy far far away, a young boy was born. His name was Druke Bledwalker and his destiny was to finally deliver victory to the ReBills Alliance over the evil empire known as the Gaiboyskins. The Empire had already dealt the ReBills four straight defeats in battle, the last two at the hands of the dreaded Silver Death Star. But Druke went on to fulfill his destiny and keyed the defeat of the Empire, finally becoming king of the ReBills home world, Buffalderaan.

Ah wookiecrap. Ain’t gonna happen. A franchise QB does not go 4 straight road games without delivering a single TD. I don’t care what the circumstances. Can anyone see that ever happening to Elway, Kelly, or Favre? I think he could still win a SB with us as an above average QB, but not for us as a major catalyst. I used to think he could approach Kelly-like magic here, but I believe I’m now off the Savior Drew bandwagon for good.
                              Hey moron.. you're stupid at football. Go see a Rush concert you stupid ape.
                              You want that hamburger on bun?

Comment

Working...
                              X