PDA

View Full Version : I’m Going to the Dark Side

Halbert
11-11-2003, 07:37 PM
A long time ago, in galaxy far far away, a young boy was born. His name was Druke Bledwalker and his destiny was to finally deliver victory to the ReBills Alliance over the evil empire known as the Gaiboyskins. The Empire had already dealt the ReBills four straight defeats in battle, the last two at the hands of the dreaded Silver Death Star. But Druke went on to fulfill his destiny and keyed the defeat of the Empire, finally becoming king of the ReBills home world, Buffalderaan.

Ah wookiecrap. Ain’t gonna happen. A franchise QB does not go 4 straight road games without delivering a single TD. I don’t care what the circumstances. Can anyone see that ever happening to Elway, Kelly, or Favre? I think he could still win a SB with us as an above average QB, but not for us as a major catalyst. I used to think he could approach Kelly-like magic here, but I believe I’m now off the Savior Drew bandwagon for good.

BillsFever
11-11-2003, 07:55 PM
Chalk one more up on the list.

Others should be following within the next month. Drew will come out and have a good game against the Texans and they will say that makes up for the other countless bad games. It's always been that way and always will be.

The Spaz
11-11-2003, 08:01 PM
There are no ****** sides only Bills fans!!

BillsFever
11-11-2003, 08:05 PM
Now that you're a part of the dark side get ready to be called names, stupid at football, ect. Whatever the Drewish people decide upon.

BillsOverDolphins
11-11-2003, 08:37 PM
Welcome to the goodside fellas
Darksiders live longer anyways

Tatonka
11-11-2003, 08:40 PM
everyone is entitled to their own opinion.. people form sides because they start sling mud.. i am guilty of it too..

i am indifferent about drew.. as i always have been.. i could do with or without him.. more towards the without at this point.. but comments like your, fever, dont help.

LarryBoy
11-11-2003, 09:02 PM
But the light side ALWAYS wins in the end! ;)

WG
11-11-2003, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by BillsFever
Chalk one more up on the list.

Others should be following within the next month. Drew will come out and have a good game against the Texans and they will say that makes up for the other countless bad games. It's always been that way and always will be.
LMAO BF!!!

Originally posted by The Spaz
There are no ****** sides only Bills fans!!
Right! And the fans are the ones not content with nor defending the status quo and the reason(s) for it! We want improvements and changes! We wanna win some games!

So which side are you on then?

:D

WG
11-11-2003, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
everyone is entitled to their own opinion.. people form sides because they start sling mud.. i am guilty of it too..

i am indifferent about drew.. as i always have been.. i could do with or without him.. more towards the without at this point.. but comments like your, fever, dont help.

Why you callin' BF out T?

He didn't mention anyone specifically in a negative light or anything!

BF simply commented his opinion over what would happen re: Blew and the Texans game. I gotta tell ya, if you, or anyone else thinks that is upsetting, offensive, or overly provocative, then whoever thinks that shouldn't be posting here.

I've seen stuff tons worse directed at me when I've never even say "boo" to anyone. That's what you should be condemning.

fushetti
11-11-2003, 09:06 PM
LETS WIN

Dozerdog
11-11-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka

Like I posted last month- some folks arent happy if you support or root for a guy they don't like.

I'll support anyone who plays our QB spot-

Tatonka
11-11-2003, 09:12 PM
i wasnt really trying to call him out.. i was simply staying that the division is not necessary.

and you send plenty of rude comments out wys.. you just cover them up with clever little :D to make it look like it is not quite so rude.

Halbert
11-11-2003, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by BillsFever
Now that you're a part of the dark side get ready to be called names, stupid at football, ect.
They can call me anything they want. It won't bother me. It's football.

RedEyE
11-12-2003, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by Halbert

Although Drew would probably be better backed with a decent OC, I'd like to call you "Right on the Money"! :up:

Rude American
11-12-2003, 07:49 AM
A long time ago, in galaxy far far away, a young boy was born. His name was Druke Bledwalker and his destiny was to finally deliver victory to the ReBills Alliance over the evil empire known as the Gaiboyskins. The Empire had already dealt the ReBills four straight defeats in battle, the last two at the hands of the dreaded Silver Death Star. But Druke went on to fulfill his destiny and keyed the defeat of the Empire, finally becoming king of the ReBills home world, Buffalderaan.

Ah wookiecrap. Ain’t gonna happen. A franchise QB does not go 4 straight road games without delivering a single TD. I don’t care what the circumstances. Can anyone see that ever happening to Elway, Kelly, or Favre? I think he could still win a SB with us as an above average QB, but not for us as a major catalyst. I used to think he could approach Kelly-like magic here, but I believe I’m now off the Savior Drew bandwagon for good.

Hey moron.. you're stupid at football. Go see a Rush concert you stupid ape.

justasportsfan
11-12-2003, 07:53 AM
So what do you call those on the other side? Drewids?

justasportsfan
11-12-2003, 07:58 AM
BTW, Moulds said that the OL were missing reads and so were our recievers. He's called for Aiken and Coleman to have more playing time. Where do those misfits aside from Drew fit in your story Hal?

Fire them all. Rebuild the team from scratch!!!!!

E-Klips
11-12-2003, 09:07 AM

Now THAT'S a quote! Gives eveyone some perspective.

Originally posted by Rude American

This is an intelligent response here. Brilliant.

Patrick76777
11-12-2003, 09:19 AM
He's playing like Crap.

as long as he's our QB, I'm going to hope he rebounds and starts playing better.

*****ing about his play endlessly on a message board proably isn't going to do much.

E-Klips
11-12-2003, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Patrick76777
He's playing like Crap.

as long as he's our QB, I'm going to hope he rebounds and starts playing better.

*****ing about his play endlessly on a message board proably isn't going to do much.

So, you haven't complained about anything on the board, have you? I'm guessing you haven't, since you're taking the opportunity to point out another person doing it. This reminds me of something I read before, something about "let he who is without..." something or other.

IHateTheDullphins
11-12-2003, 09:23 AM
We can all hope, but hope and confidence are two different things. I have ZERO confidence in Deadsoe. When he walks up to the line, I'm thinking "Here comes another three and out."

Halbert
11-12-2003, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Rude American
Now that hurt.

Halbert
11-12-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
So what do you call those on the other side? Drewids?
Yep, and if it's a whiny female it's called a Drewish Princess.

Patrick76777
11-12-2003, 09:35 AM
Klips, what are you talking about?

IHateTheDullphins
11-12-2003, 09:39 AM
On ESPN football for xbox, I cut Bledsoe, and picked up Tom Brady through Free Agency, saved myself about 5 million $$$. Traded Ruben to Jax for first round pick. Got a stud WR and a stud DE in the first round of the draft. Now my team is 92.

****Tom Donahoe.

E-Klips
11-12-2003, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins
On ESPN football for xbox, I cut Bledsoe, and picked up Tom Brady through Free Agency, saved myself about 5 million $$$. Traded Ruben to Jax for first round pick. Got a stud WR and a stud DE in the first round of the draft. Now my team is 92.

F@CK Tom Donahoe.

Brady in free agency? Getting a first round pick for an OL that has been in the league for almost a decade and ONLY that lineman? Yeah, it must be a videogame.

IHateTheDullphins
11-12-2003, 09:46 AM
Oh no, it's not a video game.

Gunzlingr
11-12-2003, 10:20 AM
Yep, and if it's a whiny female it's called a Drewish Princess.

"Druish? Funny, she doesn't look Druish?"