PDA

View Full Version : Dont quit on me baby

juice
11-11-2003, 07:44 PM
I need a few soldiers to hang in there with me, no crybabies and no one that's not goin' to leave it all on the field on Sunday. I feel like everyone has written us off for the season, when last I checked we still had a few games left to play and I'm here to dominate the line of scrimmage. So come on Rubon, your our "O" line leader tell Big Mike to suck it up and put that 320 6-6 in motion behind this toss sweep. Tell Jonas we aint here to quit half way through the season and I don't care who we have to play the rest of the way, I aint scared I'm a trooper tell Marcus to get ready for this second half push and Trey of whoever, I Aint Scared of you MF, Bring the pain baby!!! Open this whole and hold the line, Starting Sunday I impose my will in my house, and when I'm away I'm bringing it home. It's not over and I dont Quit. :madcloud: I'm a soldier!!!

The Spaz
11-11-2003, 07:45 PM
Ok Kellen Winslow Jr.! :lol:

Dozerdog
11-11-2003, 07:47 PM
:salute:

I'll get in the foxhole

juice
11-11-2003, 07:48 PM
That's the intensity this team needs, the Offense acts like getting pushed around doesn't bother them, F*** That!!! ACC COUNTRY

BillsOverDolphins
11-11-2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by juice
That's the intensity this team needs, the Offense acts like getting pushed around doesn't bother them, F*** That!!! ACC COUNTRY
ACC is getting pushed around

juice
11-11-2003, 08:42 PM
Until next year when we take that Miami team in then we'll be the tops in college basketball and football conference. ACC #1 Conferrence

juice
11-11-2003, 08:46 PM
Thank You state of Florida we now have your top two programs. ACC COUNTRY

Tatonka
11-11-2003, 08:55 PM
and virginia tech too, punk!

WG
11-11-2003, 08:59 PM
I'm not even gonna get into comparing us as fans to soldiers!

There is no comparison!

juice
11-11-2003, 08:59 PM
I Love that young Vick kid, maybe the Bills can make a play on him in the near future. ACC COUNTRY

juice
11-11-2003, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy

There is no comparison!
I apoligize for any pain I may have caused any Veterans on this Vets day with my comparisons to our armed forces, my only excuse is that I LIVE FOR THIS S**T!!! ACC COUNTRY

Bulldog
11-12-2003, 08:28 AM
Until next year when we take that Miami team in then we'll be the tops in college basketball and football conference. ACC #1 Conferrence

Sorry pal, the Big East will be the best basketball conference in the country with the recent additions. Thank you ACC for making the Big East a basketball powerhouse again.:church:

Novacane
11-12-2003, 08:35 AM

my only excuse is that I LIVE FOR THIS S**T!!!

no offense but you need to get a life then!!

IHateTheDullphins
11-12-2003, 08:56 AM
You should never watch Platoon on LSD ever again.

Michael82
11-12-2003, 09:46 AM

Uh, no you won't be the #1 conference in basketball. The ACC will weaken in basketball, but will kick ass in football. They will all beat up on eachother and it will be much tougher for Miami to dominate. BTW, The Big EAST will RULE NCAA Basketball! Syracuse, UConn, Notre Dame, Pittsburgh, Marquette, DePaul, Louisville, Cincinnati, Georgetown, St. John's, Providence, Seton Hall and Villanova. :drool:

BIG EAST WILL DOMINATE the Sweet 16!!! :D

Michael82
11-12-2003, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Bulldog
Sorry pal, the Big East will be the best basketball conference in the country with the recent additions. Thank you ACC for making the Big East a basketball powerhouse again.:church:

EXACTLY!!! Syracuse, UConn, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Marquette, Notre Dame. :drool:

:1:

juice
11-12-2003, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Mike32282
Uh, no you won't be the #1 conference in basketball. The ACC will weaken in basketball, but will kick ass in football. They will all beat up on eachother and it will be much tougher for Miami to dominate. BTW, The Big EAST will RULE NCAA Basketball! Syracuse, UConn, Notre Dame, Pittsburgh, Marquette, DePaul, Louisville, Cincinnati, Georgetown, St. John's, Providence, Seton Hall and Villanova. :drool:

BIG EAST WILL DOMINATE the Sweet 16!!! :D
I think everyone is forgetting about Roy Williams bringing that NC program back to the top rate organization it has always been. I dont see what exactly the big east has to offer. The ACC has 4 or five teams in the top 25 and playing other top competition only makes us stronger as a conference. ACC COUNTRY

juice
11-12-2003, 10:36 AM
Syracuse without Carmello is a shell of what it was last year, but I'm glad the coach finally got his championship. ACC COUNTRY

Michael82
11-12-2003, 10:42 AM
I think everyone is forgetting about Roy Williams bringing that NC program back to the top rate organization it has always been. I dont see what exactly the big east has to offer. The ACC has 4 or five teams in the top 25 and playing other top competition only makes us stronger as a conference. ACC COUNTRY

Yeah, our football will suck....but the Basketball will dominate. Jim Boeheim, Rick Pitino, Jim Calhoun and Bob Huggins. GREAT Coaches! Great teams!

Check out this article....

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/columns/story?columnist=katz_andy&id=1653569

The Big East winds up the big winner once the on-going conference expansion saga ends. After all is said and done, the Big East -- not the ACC -- will be the premier conference in the country ... at least when it comes to men's basketball.

That's right, the Big East's gains easily outweigh its losses on the court. Once the Big East is able to add the five teams it wants -- Louisville, Cincinnati, Marquette, DePaul and South Florida -- from top to bottom, the Big East wins out. Hands down.

Sure, the ACC will still have Duke, North Carolina and Maryland. But its additions of Miami and Virginia Tech next season and Boston College by 2005-06, combined with the current conference members, simply won't hold up against a new, and improved, Big East of 2005.

Just look at last week's preseason coaches poll: seven top 25 teams will be in the Big East by the start of the 2005-06 season -- Connecticut, Syracuse, Pittsburgh, Notre Dame, Marquette, Cincinnati and Louisville. The ACC has a respectable four top 25 teams, but all play in the current ACC (Duke, North Carolina, Wake Forest and Maryland)...........

Michael82
11-12-2003, 10:44 AM
Syracuse without Carmello is a shell of what it was last year, but I'm glad the coach finally got his championship. ACC COUNTRY

The 16-team Big East will have a combined 39 Final Four appearances, nine national titles, 31 NCAA appearances from 1999-2003 and 311 all-time NCAA bids. And resurgent programs such as Pittsburgh and Notre Dame have been to a combined three Sweet 16s in the past two seasons.

IHateTheDullphins
11-12-2003, 10:47 AM
Yeah, this has a lot to do with the Bills Football.

juice
11-12-2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins
Yeah, this has a lot to do with the Bills Football.

Lighten up, all you can do is play the games stop tryin' to refurbish the whole organization. ACC COUNTRY

IHateTheDullphins
11-12-2003, 11:03 AM
:huh: yeah.....sure

juice
11-12-2003, 11:09 AM
the message of the original post was "Dont give up, dont ever give up" Jimmy V said it and I for one beleive it. There is still alot of football to play lets talk about adjustments. ACC COUNTRY

juice
04-23-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by WG

There is no comparison!

Puts the GAME into perspective.

Tatonka
04-23-2004, 10:59 PM
yeah.. i would say it makes your post look very very silly as well.

Tatonka
04-23-2004, 10:59 PM
one of wys famous last words.

STAMPY
04-24-2004, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka

Wys is a *****!!!

Tatonka
04-24-2004, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
Wys is a *****!!!

wow.. tough words.

STAMPY
04-24-2004, 02:19 AM
Im ****in around my brotha im drunk i went to a toga psarty mad soco!!!

juice
04-24-2004, 09:20 AM
yeah.. i would say it makes your post look very very silly as well.

We Know you have alot to say about nothing... We all heard the radio show this week.

Ever think of following his example... We know how you look up to him and the way he gave you your big chance to be a "DRAFT EXPERT"

STAMPY
04-24-2004, 11:04 AM
We Know you have alot to say about nothing... We all heard the radio show this week.

Ever think of following his example... We know how you look up to him and the way he gave you your big chance to be a "DRAFT EXPERT"

LOL... Those be fighting words!!!

helmetguy
04-24-2004, 11:06 AM
I guess that means, Juice, that you have NOTHING to say about anything.