X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Dont quit on me baby

I need a few soldiers to hang in there with me, no crybabies and no one that's not goin' to leave it all on the field on Sunday. I feel like everyone has written us off for the season, when last I checked we still had a few games left to play and I'm here to dominate the line of scrimmage. So come on Rubon, your our "O" line leader tell Big Mike to suck it up and put that 320 6-6 in motion behind this toss sweep. Tell Jonas we aint here to quit half way through the season and I don't care who we have to play the rest of the way, I aint scared I'm a trooper tell Marcus to get ready for this second half push and Trey of whoever, I Aint Scared of you MF, Bring the pain baby!!! Open this whole and hold the line, Starting Sunday I impose my will in my house, and when I'm away I'm bringing it home. It's not over and I dont Quit. I'm a soldier!!!

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Ok Kellen Winslow Jr.!

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

I'll get in the foxhole

Comment

• juice
        • Aug 2003

That's the intensity this team needs, the Offense acts like getting pushed around doesn't bother them, F*** That!!! ACC COUNTRY

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• BillsOverDolphins
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Jun 2003

Originally posted by juice
          That's the intensity this team needs, the Offense acts like getting pushed around doesn't bother them, F*** That!!! ACC COUNTRY
          ACC is getting pushed around
          Oh no!...We suck again!

Comment

• juice
            • Aug 2003

Until next year when we take that Miami team in then we'll be the tops in college basketball and football conference. ACC #1 Conferrence

Comment

• juice
              • Aug 2003

Thank You state of Florida we now have your top two programs. ACC COUNTRY

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

and virginia tech too, punk!
                "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Wys Guy
                  Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                  • Jul 2002

I'm not even gonna get into comparing us as fans to soldiers!

There is no comparison!
                  Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• juice
                    • Aug 2003

I Love that young Vick kid, maybe the Bills can make a play on him in the near future. ACC COUNTRY

Comment

• juice
                      • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Wys Guy
                      I'm not even gonna get into comparing us as fans to soldiers!

There is no comparison!
                      I apoligize for any pain I may have caused any Veterans on this Vets day with my comparisons to our armed forces, my only excuse is that I LIVE FOR THIS S**T!!! ACC COUNTRY

Comment

• Bulldog
                        Top Dog
                        • Jan 2003

Until next year when we take that Miami team in then we'll be the tops in college basketball and football conference. ACC #1 Conferrence
                        Sorry pal, the Big East will be the best basketball conference in the country with the recent additions. Thank you ACC for making the Big East a basketball powerhouse again.:church:
                        Last edited by Bulldog; 11-12-2003, 08:31 AM.
                        I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                          • Jul 2002

my only excuse is that I LIVE FOR THIS S**T!!!

no offense but you need to get a life then!!

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
                            New and Improved!!
                            • Aug 2003

You should never watch Platoon on LSD ever again.
                            Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

Uh, no you won't be the #1 conference in basketball. The ACC will weaken in basketball, but will kick ass in football. They will all beat up on eachother and it will be much tougher for Miami to dominate. BTW, The Big EAST will RULE NCAA Basketball! Syracuse, UConn, Notre Dame, Pittsburgh, Marquette, DePaul, Louisville, Cincinnati, Georgetown, St. John's, Providence, Seton Hall and Villanova.

BIG EAST WILL DOMINATE the Sweet 16!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X