• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

NYCBBB Helps Bledsoe Foundation Raise $1,015

That's right.

We raffled the ball of on Sunday and took in $1,015. All for the Bledsoe Foundation and Parenting with Dignity.

It helped that CBS sports was there filming us. They arranged it with us and we got the word out and we packed the bar tighter than ever before.

The CBS segment will air around Christmas time. It was a highlight about the Foundation and the fan support they have received from Backers groups across the country.

How you like them apples?
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

Oh! And a MFing Cowboys fan tried to steal the ball!!!!!!!

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Great work- BF1!

Comment

• RedEyE
        • Jul 2002

Great Job guys

Comment

• G. Host
          Banned
          • Jul 2002

Great work. We were only able to raise $240 on Sunday on our auction. Too many Cowpokes and Redskins fans I guess.
          Previous Redskins game we raised $500 for Hunters Hope. It was University of Buffalo Alumni day.
          Sunday at Texans game we are raffling a Signed Coy Wire Hat and T-Shirt for Coy Wire Foundation.

Doing good is everyone's job

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
            • Jul 2002

Thanks.

Matt K and I have been busy behind the scenes.

Mac Bledsoe called me one night to get the ball rolling. He's called Matt K at least 3 or 4 times. Imagine sitting in your boxers, watching TV, the phone rings, and it's good ole' Mac on the other end.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by G. Host
              Great work. We were only able to raise $240 on Sunday on our auction. Too many Cowpokes and Redskins fans I guess.
              Previous Redskins game we raised $500 for Hunters Hope. It was University of Buffalo Alumni day.
              Sunday at Texans game we are raffling a Signed Coy Wire Hat and T-Shirt for Coy Wire Foundation.

Doing good is everyone's job

Great job Glenn. We tried to do it during the KC game. Not too many people come out to us when it's nationally televised - especially on a Sunday night. We extended it through the bye and thankfully, the TV deal gave us a huge boost.

Comment

• G. Host
                Banned
                • Jul 2002

Yeah Cowboys game was televised here which really hurt our audience. A lot of the Redsuck fans stuck around afterwards hoping to watch Bills beat Cowboys but they weren't buying.

Comment

• helmetguy
                  Touch the helmet for luck
                  • Sep 2002

Excellent job, BF! Saw the "Today" show segment this morning, and it was great! More programs like "Parenting with Dignity" and there'd be less need for the "other kinds" of programs I am all too familiar with! One can only hope, huh?
                  Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                  And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• Jaded 7
                    Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone Oh! And a MFing Cowboys fan tried to steal the ball!!!!!!!

http://www.nycbbb.com/111003.shtml
                    Obviously a low class Cowboys fan. Some of us have a little class.

Nice job!!! :) I can't wait to go to McFadden's. Maybe once they decorate the City for Christmas. There's nothing prettier than NYC during Christmas! :)

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
                    Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
                    The only answer I found for all this hurt
                    Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

Maybe we should try to do this on the board? Is it possible?

I bet we could top your $1,015.

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

If you want to organize and run it, Mike- I can give you the info to get the signed ball- and you WILL have to give it to the winner- not keep it

Comment

• The Spaz
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Jaded 7

Obviously a low class Cowboys fan. Some of us have a little class.

Nice job!!! :) I can't wait to go to McFadden's. Maybe once they decorate the City for Christmas. There's nothing prettier than NYC during Christmas! :)
                          So youare a straight up Cowboys fan huh? That's great.:madshake:

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog

If you want to organize and run it, Mike- I can give you the info to get the signed ball- and you WILL have to give it to the winner- not keep it
                            How would we do it? Collect the money in the mail? Or have it sent to a pay pal account? Could we get a pay pal thing set up for this? I'll help do it. No problem.

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mike32282
                              How would we do it? Collect the money in the mail? Or have it sent to a pay pal account? Could we get a pay pal thing set up for this? I'll help do it. No problem.
                              That's for you to figure out - how you want thhis done. Since it will be your puppy.

Ask G Host or BF1 for the contact info- I'm sure they will be happy to give it to you!

I have to run

Comment

Working...
                              X