PDA

View Full Version : Losers...Schmucks

Typ0
11-12-2003, 05:24 AM
I just caught a blurb of one of the morons...well it was the moron himself...he said "we could have tried the shotgun but it's too hard to snap the ball".

OK...I have definately had enough. These are experience players...several all pros making millions of dollars. And they can't snap the ****ing ball in the shotgun when it can win us a game.

We need to all start gathering at OBD to run GW and KG out of town.

I emplore everyone not to put any money into this team.

Billz_fan
11-12-2003, 06:42 AM
If that is true, I have severely overestimated what this team is capable of.

Thats all I could think of during the game was using a shotgun and go to the 2 back set so Gash and Henry could try to pick up the blitz. Shoot we could have run and or passed out of the formation. Oh my god the defense might not have know what we were gonna do then. :laughter:

At the very least Gash should have played the entire 2nd half in my book just to try and slow up the 2 untouched blitzers that were running around in our backfield all day.

Gunzlingr
11-12-2003, 07:13 AM
I say it is time we make kg & gw run the gauntlet! Damn fools!

Tatonka
11-12-2003, 08:15 AM
wow.. a pro center that cant snap shotgun.. making 2.5 mill a year.. unfrickingbelievable

IHateTheDullphins
11-12-2003, 08:21 AM
:puke:

Michael82
11-12-2003, 10:22 AM
OMG, this makes me sick. :puke:

And....ANGRY! Why the :angry: can't we get rid of these useless pieces of ****? I am sick to death of the mediocrity and the fact that none of the players seem to give a **** anymore. Now you got a Center who was never taught to snap a ball in shot gun?!!??! WTF was he doing last year? :madcurse:

ArcticWildMan
11-12-2003, 10:51 AM
Geesh. Just when I think GW can't say anything to make himself appear even more clueless.

This guy is an embarassment to NFL coaches.

LarryBoy
11-12-2003, 11:14 AM
It must be Bledsoes fault.

Typ0
11-12-2003, 05:53 PM
The reason he made the statement is quite obvious to me...the team is unfocused and unprepared. See ya losers.

BAM
11-12-2003, 06:14 PM
LOL Gregg finally cracked a good joke! He WAS joking wasn't he....

BAM
11-12-2003, 06:15 PM
Please tell me he was joking

socalfan
11-12-2003, 06:36 PM
You know, I think I can actually believe that GW accepted this from KG during the game. You can almost hear it......

GW ---- KG put Drew in the shotgun.

KG ---- We can't, Teague can't snap shotgun style....we'll get killed.

GW --- Talk to Ruel on Monday...I'm very upset right now that we haven't taught Teague how to snap the ball 7 yards.