PDA

View Full Version : Give Henry the *@%! Ball

RedEyE
11-12-2003, 07:17 AM
Houston's run defense is ranked 29th in the league. They've allowed on average 4.3 yards a carry and 137 yards a game on the ground, and 10 rushing touchdowns this season. If Henry doesn't touch the ball 70% - 75% of the play calling, I'm going to drive up to Buffalo and bury my foot so far up Gilbride's ass, I could tickle his tonsils with my toes.

This should be a no brainer. As long as the Bills keep the ball on the ground without fumbling, Henry should turn out huge numbers against this Texan team.

The Texans made Rudi Johnson of the Bengals look like the next coming of Walter Payton with 43 carries (that's right 43!) 182 yards and 2 TDs.

Henry should explode if used properly. If Gilbride can't prepare this team to run all day Sunday then he should be run out of town on Monday. Simple as that.

Dozerdog
11-12-2003, 07:18 AM
McGahee isn't playing

RedEyE
11-12-2003, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
McGahee isn't playing

Regardless

RedEyE
11-12-2003, 07:34 AM
The Bengals had the ball for 41:15 running 83 total plays, 57 of them rushing. If our offense can replicate the numbers that Cincy put up against Houston, then the Bills defense should take care of the rest. We should dominate, Bills 28 - 10. All they have to do is RUN THE FOOTBALL!

Seems so simple right?

Tatonka
11-12-2003, 08:13 AM
i have a huge game in my high dollar FF league this weekend.. my two keepers are portis and henry... and i am playing against priest and fred taylor

last time portis played san diego, he had 126 yards in the first quarter and a half before leaving with a bruised chest. denver is on the ropes and needs a win this week.. at home.. and with plummer back.. portis should have a huge day.

and after watching rudi johnson put up that kind of yardage last week.. and the fact that houston has a HUGE amount of injuries on the defensive side of the ball... henry should SHOULD break 200 all purpose yards this week and have at least 2 tds... if he doesnt, then the coaches can kiss my ...

go henry.

IHateTheDullphins
11-12-2003, 08:16 AM
we'll be passing 40-45 times. That's what we do against a team that sucks against the run. Pass, pass, pass.

justasportsfan
11-12-2003, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by RedEyE
Houston's run defense is ranked 29th in the league. They've allowed on average 4.3 yards a carry and 137 yards a game on the ground, and 10 rushing touchdowns this season. If Henry doesn't touch the ball 70% - 75% of the play calling, I'm going to drive up to Buffalo and bury my foot so far up Gilbride's ass, I could tickle his tonsils with my toes.

This should be a no brainer. As long as the Bills keep the ball on the ground without fumbling, Henry should turn out huge numbers against this Texan team.

The Texans made Rudi Johnson of the Bengals look like the next coming of Walter Payton with 43 carries (that's right 43!) 182 yards and 2 TDs.

Henry should explode if used properly. If Gilbride can't prepare this team to run all day Sunday then he should be run out of town on Monday. Simple as that.

Yup, we figured we should've ran Henry against all the teams prior to the season starting (except when he was injured) , there's only one reason why that won't work "Gilbride". I'm starting to despise TD for even keeping him in there. Even the the Iraqi info Minister will tell you that we need to run the ball.

Brian Griese Rulz
11-12-2003, 08:34 AM
This is the perfect situation to pass all day. We can let the Texans think we are gonna run the ball but we pass all day.

I look for a huge day from Drew. He needs it.

Mr. Miyagi
11-12-2003, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins
we'll be passing 40-45 times. That's what we do against a team that sucks against the run. Pass, pass, pass.
That's what we do. Period. :rolleyes:

DraftBoy
11-12-2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
McGahee isn't playing

Is that a confirmed report??

IHateTheDullphins
11-12-2003, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Brian Griese Rulz
This is the perfect situation to pass all day. We can let the Texans think we are gonna run the ball but we pass all day.

He needs a little bit more than a "huge day". He needs 7 HUGE games. He needs an offensive line that is a little less offensive. He needs DillBride to call the right friggin plays.

Sounds like he needs quite a bit more than a huge day.

RedEyE
11-12-2003, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Brian Griese Rulz

I hope you were being sarcastic. If this Buffalo team's game plan is to pass on the Texans, I'll seriously think about becoming a Packer fan the remainder of the season.

I can't deal with another loss from inconsistant Bledsoe and this struggling passing team. The pass obviously doesn't work, the running game has been more successful (when used), the Texans can't stop the F-n run......why pass the ball?