• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IHateTheDullphins
    New and Improved!!
    • Aug 2003

I found our New Head Coach!!!!

We could get Deion Sanders!!!! he would fit perfectly in Buffalo, don't you all agree!!

Is Coach of Tomorrow on 'The NFL Today'?

By RICHARD SANDOMIR, The New York Times

Deion Sanders's desire to become the coach of the Atlanta Falcons — which became known 10 days ago — has become a most amusing aspect of CBS's show "The NFL Today." Sanders isn't wishy-washy. He believes that despite his lack of coaching experience, he can do a better job than Dan Reeves.

Deion Sanders
    "Dan, Dan, I didn't want to
    do this... Atlanta's 50-58
    since you've been in Atlanta...
    You're right. I can't do it the way you can."

Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"
  • Ð
    1-800-SAD-GOAT
    • Jul 2002

How about Mike "Pinball" Clemons ?

Comment

• gunzlingr
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins
      We could get Deion Sanders!!!! he would fit perfectly in Buffalo, don't you all agree!!

Is Coach of Tomorrow on 'The NFL Today'?

By RICHARD SANDOMIR, The New York Times

Deion Sanders's desire to become the coach of the Atlanta Falcons — which became known 10 days ago — has become a most amusing aspect of CBS's show "The NFL Today." Sanders isn't wishy-washy. He believes that despite his lack of coaching experience, he can do a better job than Dan Reeves.

Deion Sanders
      "Dan, Dan, I didn't want to
      do this... Atlanta's 50-58
      since you've been in Atlanta...
      You're right. I can't do it the way you can."

http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/sports/ar...11120809990022

Please be joking........
      You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Jaded 7
        Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
        • Jul 2002

OMG! NO FREAKING WAY! I can't stand Deion Sanders! He makes me sick to my stomach!

I don't know why no one has commented on my idea of getting Danny White (coach of the AFL Arizona team) as a possible coach. He's done a hell of a job with that team and I know he's been coach of the year at least once. He's got NFL playing experience and he's got professional coaching experience, with a winning record. :) I think he's worth a look.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
        Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
        The only answer I found for all this hurt
        Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• bobblehead
          • Nov 2003

As long as he doesn't do his freak show dance as he runs out of the inflated red helmet, headphone wires dangling, clipboard in hand. Then again, that may be worth a photo or two, anyways.
          When it's game time, it's pain time.

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
            New and Improved!!
            • Aug 2003

No, Deion is deffinitely the man for the job. He's our savior. He's a classy guy who puts the needs of others before his own needs. I love him.
            Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• gunzlingr
              • Jul 2002

He's a classy guy who puts the needs of others before his own needs. I love him.

Maybe it is classy to you that the guy doesn't pay for goods and services, because "Jesus told me I didn't have to", but it isn't to me. I think the guy is a self centered jerk who has no business being a commentator little lone a coach.
              You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
                New and Improved!!
                • Aug 2003

I guess we need a SUPER-SARCASTIC smily, b/c I was laying it on pretty thick there. If there is anyone who really believes anything I've written in this thread today, I'M JUST KIDDING. I hate this MF. If he got hit by a bus, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

Comment

• gunzlingr
                  • Jul 2002

I guess we need a SUPER-SARCASTIC smily, b/c I was laying it on pretty thick there. If there is anyone who really believes anything I've written in this thread today, I'M JUST KIDDING. I hate this MF. If he got hit by a bus, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

THANK YOU!!! I thought you were joking with the first post, but you threw me when you defended him. IHTD

Comment

Working...
                  X