PDA

View Full Version : Everybody needs to Chill Out!

Gunzlingr
11-12-2003, 10:33 AM
I know we have a losing record, and I know I am damned disappointed with the coaching staff and the team's performance, but that is no reason to attack other posters.

We are all Bills fans, whether we like Drew or not, think Pucillo is a piece of crap or think he is the next big thing in OLinemen (ok, we all hate Pucillo :D ). Contrary to popular belief, win or lose our lives are going to be the same. Not even an undefeated super bowl season is going to change that fact. So let's be a little civil to each other please, and lay off calling people stupid, or calling them out because they like a player and you don't. Lay off bad mouthing a guy or gal for their opinions. I am not saying you cant make a valid point regarding their posted opinions or choices, but calling names just makes the year a little less bearable, and drives potential posters away.

Look on the brightside, we are 4-5, and the offseason and Greggs demise are drawing near :D

*This post brought to you by Gunzlingr's Posts for the Moron Masses :D

Seriously, lay off the name calling.

The Spaz
11-12-2003, 10:34 AM
I didn't do it!:)

Ð
11-12-2003, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by gunzlingr
Look on the brightside, we are 4-5, and the offseason and Greggs demise are drawing near :D

Seriously, lay off the name calling.

:up: Stick it to the man, you frickin' jerk! ;)

WG
11-12-2003, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by gunzlingr

What about Gilbride! Doesn't he get a "boot out the door too!"

:D

IHateTheDullphins
11-12-2003, 10:48 AM
:violin: rah rah

Gunzlingr
11-12-2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
What about Gilbride! Doesn't he get a "boot out the door too!"

:mad: I like Gilbride, he is the bestest FB genius since Norman Einstein!

[/sarcasm]

WG
11-12-2003, 11:07 AM
He likes you too Gunz!

A LOT!

Gunzlingr
11-12-2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
He likes you too Gunz!

A LOT!

*blush*
Honest and for true? I can't believe it! I am so happy!