PDA

View Full Version : National polls rank Bills 12th, 13th, 14th

LouGrant
10-01-2002, 02:24 PM
.National Sports Outlets Higher on Bills in Polls (http://www.billszone.com/)

ESPN Poll:Bills #14- The OT games are exciting, but we're thinking Buffalo fans wouldn't mind a few leisurely wins.

Sporting News: Bills #13- Bills never seem to be out of a game, as offense rallied in OT.

CBS Sportsline:Bills #12-As long as Drew Bledsoe is firing darts, they will compete with anybody. What a fun team.

ArcticWildMan
10-01-2002, 02:29 PM
That sounds about right. Until our Defense starts to win games for us, we are an upper middle of the pack team.

venis2k1
10-01-2002, 02:53 PM
We will skyrocket if we can pull out a win against the raiders, most polls have them as the #1 team with both the pats and phins going down last weekend.

JayWood
10-01-2002, 03:29 PM
The local radio guy here in rhode island has us as #14 in his power rankings. Lets not get to far ahead yet, however if we should beat the raiders on Sunday, the Wagons will begin to fill up!!!

JefftheBillsfan
10-01-2002, 04:40 PM
i think we have a legit shot against the raiders...i really do...

JayWood
10-01-2002, 05:08 PM
I agree with you Jeff. You can tell that football is back in Buffalo, no matter who we play both the fans and the players believe that we can beat anybody!! I love the feeling of being a Bills fan, damn Iam having so much fun this season!!

ublinkwescore
10-01-2002, 05:17 PM
I'm having fun too - I'm on the west coast, and there is starting to be a bandwagon following out here - I'm gonna kick all the bandwagon hoppers off the bandwagon if we go all the way and win it all. The Superbowl Victory should only be enjoyed by the fans who have been for this team ever since they started following football.

At the sports bar that I go to to watch all the games, everyone is starting to follow the bills more and more. Against the Bears, there was about a half dozen (excluding me) other people that started watching the bills game.

If Moulds Believes - we all better damn sure believe.

No one Circles the Overtime Wagons like the Buffalo Bills!!!!!!!!!!!

JefftheBillsfan
10-01-2002, 05:25 PM
i know...i know...i love the electricity and energy following the bills this year...its been gone ever since the night game against Tennesee IMO...

TigerJ
10-01-2002, 05:55 PM
We have a realistic chance of beating the Raiders, though I'm picking the bad guys this time. If we do win, I agree we'll shoot up everyone's power rankings and we have to start being considered playoff contenders.

Typ0
10-01-2002, 07:33 PM
Denver is a better team than Oakland...much more well rounded. I was very impressed with Denver last night. They got pounded in the first half, Ravens got all the breaks in one of those fluke halfs of football. But they almost battled back in the second half. Denver is a better team that Oakland.

Drewpac
10-01-2002, 08:36 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/news/2002/10/01/drz_rankings/

Dr. Z has us at #10. Were gonna just keep climbing those rankings baby!!!

Michael82
10-02-2002, 01:32 AM
Just as long as SI doesn't put us on their cover...i'm happy! :D

Buffarama
10-02-2002, 07:32 AM
The biggest mismatch that concerns me in this game is special teams kick coverage.

Earthquake Enyart
10-02-2002, 07:37 AM
Dr. Z is an idiot. The only dumber guy is Jim Brinson.

Herdwatcher
10-02-2002, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by LouGrant
.National Sports Outlets Higher on Bills in Polls (http://www.billszone.com/)

ESPN Poll:Bills #14- The OT games are exciting, but we're thinking Buffalo fans wouldn't mind a few leisurely wins.

Sporting News: Bills #13- Bills never seem to be out of a game, as offense rallied in OT.

CBS Sportsline:Bills #12-As long as Drew Bledsoe is firing darts, they will compete with anybody. What a fun team.

Didn't the Bills start at 19? this is good. if they keep it up they could end up a top :5: