PDA

View Full Version : Will TD fire Gilbride if we have another poor showing against the Texans?

ArcticWildMan
11-12-2003, 01:24 PM
The unrest by the media and the fans is at an all time high in Buffalo. Will TD be forced to toss the fans a bone and fire Gilbride before the end of the season if we have another poor showing?

TD will have to do something or season ticket sales are going to plummit for next year and the remaining home games attendance will resemble Arizona's.

socalfan
11-12-2003, 01:30 PM
IMHO, If TD waits till after the season, then season tickets won't be affected. The Bills management will be able to recover through marketing and public relations and demonstrate that they are prudent managers.

IHateTheDullphins
11-12-2003, 01:39 PM
If we lose this one, KG should be strung up.

Brian Griese Rulz
11-12-2003, 01:51 PM
KG won't be the first fired. GW will be.

You can't fire a O. Cord. during mid-season with no one on the staff to take over. Firing GW all we would have to do is let Lebeau take over. It would be no big loss. And would send a wakeup call to the rest of the coaches. Get your shlt together or you'll be next.

Lose to the Texans at home and I won't be surprised is GW is fired Monday.

Rude American
11-12-2003, 01:56 PM
But as far as they know their **** IS together or they'd make the nec. changes. I don't see how firing the HC will make the others better at what they do...especially Gilbride.

Brian Griese Rulz
11-12-2003, 02:06 PM
In defense of Gilbride, Moulds has been hurt this year, P.Price is gone, the OL hasn't played all that well, Henry was hurt for 2 games, Bledsoe has played like crap all year, Reed drops the ball alot, Jay R is gone.

His play calling at times is suspect but a O.C. change can't be made during the season. It will have to wait till the end of season.

H.C. change can happen whenever.

Ebenezer
11-12-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
The unrest by the media and the fans is at an all time high in Buffalo. Will TD be forced to toss the fans a bone and fire Gilbride before the end of the season if we have another poor showing?

TD will have to do something or season ticket sales are going to plummit for next year and the remaining home games attendance will resemble Arizona's.

TD has made it clear...there will be no firings...and attendance?? Sunday against Houston is a sell out.

Michael82
11-12-2003, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins
If we lose this one, KG should be strung up.

I agree! But I don't think it will happen. :(

Michael82
11-12-2003, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
Sunday against Houston is a sell out.

No it isn't. There are seats left and for it to sell out, they better hope someone buys a group of tickets again. :D

HOUSTON TEXANS
(Single Seats Only)

Ebenezer
11-12-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282
No it isn't. There are seats left and for it to sell out, they better hope someone buys a group of tickets again. :D

HOUSTON TEXANS
(Single Seats Only)

excuse me...as of last night's news there was less than 300 remaining...:rolleyes:

Michael82
11-12-2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
excuse me...as of last night's news there was less than 300 remaining...:rolleyes:

That's not sold out. :D It's close, but I don't see anyone rushing up to the stadium to buy tickets for this game. :lol: It will be sold out and that will be because someone will come by and buy the remaining tickets so it will be on tv. :D