Any Zoners in the Seattle or Warrenton, Oregon area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ArcticWildMan

Any Zoners in the Seattle or Warrenton, Oregon area?

I was just informed that I will be making a business trip to both these locations in the next week or two.

It would be cool to hook up with any Zoners in the area for a beer or three.

Anybody close by either of those two areas?
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

You really should take that trip again next season when the Bills play in Seattle. helmetguy and I will be there for that one
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

I might be able to arrange that now that I have responsibility for a fiber landing station in Seattle.

What dates is it?

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
        I might be able to arrange that now that I have responsibility for a fiber landing station in Seattle.

What dates is it?
        We won't know until the schedule comes out. But we are playing there. I was talking to a buddy of helmetguy's and mine a few months back and he (living in Eugene, Oregon) said that we should come out the next time the Bills play there. I looked it up and found out it would be in 2004
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• northernbillfan
          Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

I'm in too.

It's a heck of a lot closer for me to go to Seattle for a game than it is to go to Buffalo. Cheaper too. The whole family can drive down there.
          When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by northernbillfan
            I'm in too.
            Cool

Comment

• RedEyE
              • Jul 2002

I'd be interested in making the trip as well. I've never been to the Northwest and Seattle is high on my list.

Comment

Working...
              X