• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Twistmyarm
    anyone seen my 50 mission cap?
    • Dec 2002

Grapes had a good point

Don Cherry had a good point about us fans showing up for the games if we want Galisano to be able to keep putting money into the Sabres, so how many games have you made this year?

Me personally, I hate to say only four so far, but I think, especially with lower ticket pricecs I am going to try and make more, this is the first year I haven't at least had a ten pack, so maybe it's time to suck it up, stop *****ing and go support OUR team.

just my 2 cents
    I play real hockey...on the ICE, with a white helmet!
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

I live in massachusettes, and made a preseason game. I'd go Friday if I could get out of work - It's 2 fer 1 night I guess

Comment

• pyrrhonist
      • Sep 2003

I'm all the way in California, so I haven't made any games. Sorry. But Grapes was right----The fans have to show up to the games. There is no reason for not showing up, the team is a decent one. It's not like we're Pittsburgh, or the Panthers.

Comment

• keepdasabesinbuffalo
        anyone seen my 50 mission cap?
        • Dec 2002

not one reply from anyone in this city...I'm sorry but that is pretty pathetic.

Hell the Rochester fans were more into it last night than any of the four games I've been to this year!
        I play real hockey...on the ICE, with a white helmet!

Comment

• SkateZilla
          • Dec 2002

Originally posted by pyrrhonist
          I'm all the way in California, so I haven't made any games. Sorry. But Grapes was right----The fans have to show up to the games. There is no reason for not showing up, the team is a decent one. It's not like we're Pittsburgh, or the Panthers.
          Panthers Whooped Tampa Bay 4-0

Betters say least we aint Pittsburg or Carolina.. :)
          Skate Zilla
          -----------------------
          Skate Zilla HD Studios:
          SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• clumping platelets

Ebenezer and I share seasons with a few people. We have 8 games this year. Our first, and only game so far, was Rob Ray's appreciation night vs Wild. Our next isn't until late December

Comment

• fushetti
              President of the Rick Jeanneret Fanclub
              • Feb 2003

keepdasabes, 4 games this early in the season is phenomenal. Other than season ticket holders, I don't think youre going to get a normal joe sabres fan to attend 4 out of 6 home (in buffalo) games, like you have. The fact of the matter is, October games during the week at home aren't big draws. They never have been. Now that the Bills went down the crapper, attendance will pick up.

As for myself, I went to the preseason game and i attended last friday's game vs Montreal. I have 5 more games left on my six pack.
              "And I do have a wish, albeit one that cannot and will not be fulfilled. I wish... I wish that standing next to me right now, would be Ted Darling."
              Rick Jeanneret 4-14-96

Ted Darling "Voice of the Sabres"

Comment

• Sabre Ally
                • Jul 2002

Between two jobs and two graduate classes, I haven't had enough time to sleep, let alone do anything fun. Once the semester is over I will go to some games.

Comment

• clumping platelets

slacker

Comment

• Sabre Ally
                    • Jul 2002

Why do I even bother to post? All I get is abuse when I do.

Comment

• fushetti
                      President of the Rick Jeanneret Fanclub
                      • Feb 2003

awwwwwwww sabreally. At least you still live in Buffalo.
                      "And I do have a wish, albeit one that cannot and will not be fulfilled. I wish... I wish that standing next to me right now, would be Ted Darling."
                      Rick Jeanneret 4-14-96

Ted Darling "Voice of the Sabres"

Comment

• Myers57
                        Registered User and McLovin stunt double
                        • Sep 2003

I am attempting to go to the Kings game in February...

I can't afford tickets because I am a minor and never have transportation all the way up to Buffalo...

The February game will be the first weekend game after my 17th birthday and I am driving up with some friends to celebrate my ability to drive after 9.

Comment

• JD
                          Sabres Zone
                          • Sep 2003

I went to the Montreal game and Ill probably goto at least 5 more throughout the season. Im doing my part. Why cant other step up?
                          “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• JD
                            Sabres Zone
                            • Sep 2003

Whoa hey fushetti, where did you sit? I was in like the 2nd row of 305.
                            I was wearing 3rd Jersey(nothing on back) my girlfriend was wearing the red practice jersey with about 25 sigs on it.

I know you probably dont remember or never seen us, but I thought I'd give you the info anyways.
                            “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• JD
                              Sabres Zone
                              • Sep 2003

Prices are too damn high as well for lower levels. And another problem is that people of Buffalo MOVE away from the city and they cant make it to games anymore, thats the real problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X