X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Winfield or Law corner Controversy

Should the Bills try to sign Antwoin or should we go after Ty. Which will Rep. the AFC-EAST in the Pro Bowl. ACC COUNTRY

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76
  • R. Rich
    • Apr 2003

Tough call.

I want the Bills to use whatever cap room they have this offseason to improve up front FIRST (get a DE and a C in here!!). If they can still go after a solid CB afterward, go for it.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Leave the #3 ranked D alone. Extend Winfield and leave the D intact. Fix the offense.

Comment

• juice
        • Aug 2003

If AW is going after top 5 corner contract #'s, is he worth it since he doesn't seem to possess big play ability? ACC COUNTRY

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• R. Rich
          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
          Leave the #3 ranked D alone. Extend Winfield and leave the D intact. Fix the offense.
          Depending upon what Winfield wants, you may not have the cap room to fix the offense. To me, upgrading both our OL and our DL is more important than ANY one player.

Comment

• juice
            • Aug 2003

Lots of corners out there maybe that will keep the prices down, I think Dawkins from Philly is another FA. He's got size and the Big Play, as well as coverage skills. ACC COUNTRY

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
              New and Improved!!
              • Aug 2003

I don't really see a controversy here, but anyways.... having Ty Law would be nice. Having Winfield would be nice. Having a stud DE would be nice. Having an O line that can block would be nice. If McGee keeps playing the way he has been, we won't really have to worry too much about CB.
              Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• TedMock
                • Jul 2002

I'm a huge Winfield fan and he's playing well this year but it really depends on what he's asking. If it's a ridiculous number than I'd rather go after Champ Bailey or Chris McAllister, maybe even Springs, for the same money. I wouldn't pay as much for Woodson though. Hopefully it's a fair deal for all and we can keep the chemistry going.

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
                  New and Improved!!
                  • Aug 2003

Originally posted by juice
                  Lots of corners out there maybe that will keep the prices down, I think Dawkins from Philly is another FA. He's got size and the Big Play, as well as coverage skills. ACC COUNTRY

Dawkins is a Free Safety, not a CB. We're all set there. I'm sure you already knew that.
                  Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• juice
                    • Aug 2003

Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins
                    Dawkins is a Free Safety, not a CB. We're all set there. I'm sure you already knew that.
                    Thanks, and who is our free safety, I Respect your Opinion. Our Birthdays are only a day apart, another Leo, must explain the competitive nature. ACC COUNTRY

Comment

• juice
                      • Aug 2003

Originally posted by TedMock
                      I'm a huge Winfield fan and he's playing well this year but it really depends on what he's asking. If it's a ridiculous number than I'd rather go after Champ Bailey or Chris McAllister, maybe even Springs, for the same money. I wouldn't pay as much for Woodson though. Hopefully it's a fair deal for all and we can keep the chemistry going.
                      You would take these guys over Law? These cats are good but what that Pats secondary has done has to be attributed to Law being the cornerstone. ACC COUNTRY

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
                        New and Improved!!
                        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by juice

Thanks, and who is our free safety, I Respect your Opinion. Our Birthdays are only a day apart, another Leo, must explain the competitive nature. ACC COUNTRY

Prioleau is our FS, Reese comes in sometimes as well, but PP is having a pretty good year so far.

Comment

• juice
                          • Aug 2003

I like PP agressive nature sometimes that can be a problem, I would hate to see him have to deal with Moss or Owens ginng deep on a skinny post. I have a little more confidence in Reese's abilty to cover deep. ACC COUNTRY

Comment

• juice
                            • Aug 2003

Maybe Harrison wont be completely healed from that Groin or Hammy pull in two weeks, I think they are listing him as probable for this week. A healthy Marvin will be by far the biggest test for our secondary of the year. ACC COUNTRY

Comment

• juice
                              • Aug 2003

Harrison listed as doughtful for Sunday on espnn I think with a hamstring. Hope for lingering effects in two wks.

Comment

Working...
                              X