PDA

View Full Version : Go to espn 2 now!!

Romes
10-01-2002, 07:02 PM
at 8pm eastern on espn 2 it Buffalo and its football team. OK i'm off to watch the show.

Jack In Syracuse
10-01-2002, 07:09 PM
Thanks for the reminder.

Jack In Syracuse
10-01-2002, 07:13 PM
It's "A Town, A Team, A Dream". One of the best NFL Films presentations made on the Bills.

4thAndLong
10-01-2002, 07:25 PM
You think that fan who said "Buffalo on a Sunday baby, yeahhhhhhhhhh" was WCF or echo?

casdhf
10-01-2002, 07:26 PM
Tim Russert is great.

Typ0
10-01-2002, 07:29 PM
I just watched the show again. I'm pumped up. Let's kick some Raider tail.

Jack In Syracuse
10-01-2002, 07:37 PM
If anyone missed it and wants to tape it, according to ESPN's webpage, it'll be on ESPN2 again Thursday, October 3rd, from Noon-12:30pm EST.

(Check your local listings to make sure though)

lordofgun
10-01-2002, 09:10 PM
I've seen that before. It gave me goosebumps.

The_Philster
10-01-2002, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by 4thAndLong
You think that fan who said "Buffalo on a Sunday baby, yeahhhhhhhhhh" was WCF or echo?

I don't think he posts online....but I know who he is...he sits in the front of my section. The guy is nuts..... for Bills football. :up:

Patrick76777
10-02-2002, 08:37 AM
It's the best show about the Bills ever....brought tears to my eyes.....I've asked about it before....I want to buy it.....I caught it at 8:15 yesterday and couldn't get to a tape........I'm going to try and tape it on Thursday.....

THATHURMANATOR
10-02-2002, 08:49 AM
I think that anyone who has never lived here should watch that before they can have any understanding for Buffalo Bills Football and what kind of fans we are!!!! I also wanted to punch Rick Reilly in the face for his comments on the documentary!!!!

ublinkwescore
10-02-2002, 10:55 AM
I saw parts of it before - and I'm the exclusion to what the Thurm said - I've been a bills fan since I was like 8 or 9. I couldn't follow them that closely until I made some friends who had NFL Sunday Ticket (being out here on the west coast with only 3 channels showing games - 2 Fox and 1 CBS channel, and the 2 fox channels usually show the same game), but they've always been my team, and I'm going to sport my old style Moulds jersey all day on Sunday out here in Raiders territory. I wrote Bledsoe across the back of my old RJ jersey.

I'm gonna have to go spend the night at my grandfather's house tonight so I can watch that Bills Documentary. I should bring my VCR and a blank tape to record it.

THATHURMANATOR
10-02-2002, 11:25 AM
Yeah UB when I was at college in Pittsburgh a couple years ago my buddies couldn't understand why I was so crazy when I watched the Bills. They used to say that they have never seen someone go through that many emotions in a 3 hr period. They also knew that if they lost they shouldn't talk to me for at the very least a few hours. When I took a couple of them to a game in like 99 right when Flutie mania had hit they couldn't believe how wacko we are! I think that Russert said it best when he said that Dallas has their big business and skyskrapers, and Washington has the white house and the pentagon, but Buffalo we have THE BILLS!!! I also thought Vincent Gallos comments were funny as well! WHEN the Bills finally win the superbowl it will the most appreciated win by the fans of a city in the history of sports!!!!!

MissBuffalo
10-02-2002, 11:29 AM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!! Anybody who has taped it and can send it to me to watch, I promise I'll send it back. Or if anyone knows if they sell it, any info would be great.

Ya see, I don't have cable......

blcny
10-02-2002, 01:18 PM
Yeah that show was great. Rick Riely is a total moron. I'd like to kick his a$$ for what he said. I don't know why they put that in there. The rest of the show was awesome. It made me proud to be a Buffalo Fan.