PDA

View Full Version : is trey teague over or underrated?

ShadowHawk7
11-13-2003, 02:08 PM
I just read sum internet article (it mite of been on Foxsports) about how trey teague is acutally very atletic, yet undersized, and provides consistant pass and run blocking for Bledsoe. I've seen no evidence of these but i don't exacltly watch trey's fat body during the games sooo, wut do u guys think?

stuckincincy
11-13-2003, 02:13 PM
He's neither underrated or overrated. He just gets flattened.

User Manuel
11-13-2003, 02:15 PM
I think i have made my feelings pretty clear prior to this.

Move Teague out, Pucillo to center where he belongs and start Jennings at Right Gaurd and Price at LT(or flip flop with Williams.)

But, that is just my humble opinion.

Jan Reimers
11-13-2003, 02:34 PM
Teague is underrated - compared to a stump.

IHateTheDullphins
11-13-2003, 02:35 PM
he should not be our center.

R. Rich
11-13-2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Lawesome97
I think i have made my feelings pretty clear prior to this.

Move Teague out, Pucillo to center where he belongs and start Jennings at Right Gaurd and Price at LT(or flip flop with Williams.)

But, that is just my humble opinion.

Pussywillow to center? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! The guy keeps getting flattened by the DL he faces. How does moving him to center help us? We need a new center and at least one (I'd say two) new guard(s).

IHateTheDullphins
11-13-2003, 02:47 PM
Teague can't even call the right blocking schemes. Can't manage blitzes, can't snap shotgun....the list goes on and on. I would say he is WAY overrated.

mchurchfie
11-13-2003, 03:15 PM
Teague is out of position...once again a case and point of the dumba$$ coaching staff not playing to the player's strengths. He should be at left tackle where he was originally signed for. Move Jonas Jennings to center...I believe he played some center in college..put Marcus Sullivan or Price at the right tackle position..slide Big Mike over to right guard...move Pussycillo over to the Gatorade stand to refill the cups...move Gilbride to the unemployment line and then run the damn ball!!:idunno:

RedEyE
11-13-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by mchurchfie
...move Pussycillo over to the Gatorade stand to refill the cups...move Gilbride to the unemployment line and then run the damn ball!!:idunno:

:rofl:

stuckincincy
11-13-2003, 03:39 PM
send yer letters to the Bill Conaty Fan Club c/o Dallas Cowboys :D

ajsdx
11-13-2003, 11:16 PM
...move Pussycillo over to the Gatorade stand to refill the cups...move Gilbride to the unemployment line and then run the damn ball!!:idunno:

That is probably the funniest thing that has ever been posted on this board.

R. Rich
11-14-2003, 09:31 AM
Teague is out of position...once again a case and point of the dumba$$ coaching staff not playing to the player's strengths. He should be at left tackle where he was originally signed for. Move Jonas Jennings to center...I believe he played some center in college..put Marcus Sullivan or Price at the right tackle position..slide Big Mike over to right guard...move Pussycillo over to the Gatorade stand to refill the cups...move Gilbride to the unemployment line and then run the damn ball!!:idunno:

Hahahaha!!

I see we're in agreement about Pussywillow (or Pussycillo, good one!). I would disagree with you about Teague at LT though. He wasn't that great at the position in Denver and they didn't cry a river of tears to see him leave. I believe that Jonas can handle LT just fine given time and better interior linemen. Brown isn't playing well this year and Teague and Pussywillow are really hurting the team with their play inside. Maybe moving Big Mike to RG isn't such a bad idea. Price has played well backing up both tackle spots; he'd be an okay starter. Let Jonas stay at LT and let Teague back up the tackles, like Price does now.

SABURZFAN
11-14-2003, 10:52 AM

i like that idea better than what we got going on now.:up:

SABURZFAN
11-14-2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by ajsdx

That is probably the funniest thing that has ever been posted on this board.

church is one of the funniest posters on these boards.