PDA

View Full Version : 4th round picks... again! i want sum replies!

ShadowHawk7
11-14-2003, 01:26 PM
4th Round picks
Hey, it seems as if our two 4th round picks are coming along very well. Terrance Mcgee hada great game Sunday. Making a key tackle, making a superb breakup on 3rd down, and a few other plays on defense. He played pretty good coverage as well. Looks like he's taken the nickle-back spot from Sidney. He was also a special teams demon getting at least 3 tackles. (I'm leaning towards 4 or 5 actually) Even the commentator commented on McGee, "...and ANOTHER special teams tackle by McGee!!" Even tho the Bills punted about 3 times more then they should in a game, he did great. He also has done almost as well as Brown returning kickoffs. Looks like he may develop into something special in awhile.
The other 4th pick, Sam Aiken, even tho he's only made 2 catches this season, one of them was spectactular, in an otherwise horrible loss to the Jets. I read a couple recent article talking about Sam havin VERY good practices, and he's learning a lot and developing. Is this stuff true? Coleman is still a solid 4th reciever tho. He's made some key, and hard catches this year, when Moulds was out. It's too bad both of em' won't get more playing time. I'm glad the Bills didn't pull the trigger on KJ, b/c unless he was a speed demon, he's definitley NOT worth the price we'd pay him. A minimal upgrade over a fair cap hit, and loss of reps for the 2 young, developing recievers. :cheerleaderscanblockbetterthanourO-line:

E-Klips
11-14-2003, 01:28 PM
McGee is coming along nicely. Aiken? Well, we will have to see a bit more to be sure about him.

Jeff1220
11-14-2003, 01:36 PM
Yeah, McGee has looked pretty solid at DB and returning the ball. I hope his development continues...

LabattBlue
11-14-2003, 01:58 PM
I was hoping to see more of McGee as a kick returner during the season. He didn't break two in the preseason like AB, but he looked explosive and I think he has the ability to break tackles or be more elusive unlike AB who is more pure speed, but the 1st contact is going to knowck him down.

helmetguy
11-14-2003, 05:27 PM
Dan Holland, LB, Mansfield University (PA).

http://www.mnsfld.edu/~musports/Football/fbplayerpages/dholland.htm

I'm hearing rumors that he could be as high as a 3rd rounder, which is pretty good for a D II player. Mansfield is in the PSAC EAstern Division, same as Kutztown (Andre Reed, remember?).