PDA

View Full Version : Lost To The Penguins

JD
11-14-2003, 09:33 PM
So so so so damn gay.

They blocked about 100 shots of ours. We were obviously the better team, such luck. Reminded me of the Montreal game where WE were the lucky ones.

Im pissed.

:madshake:

Ð
11-14-2003, 09:36 PM
I saw the first period. They played you tough.

Delmore sucks donkey balls, though

SABURZFAN
11-15-2003, 10:02 AM
it's funny how we lose to the PENS and then we ask ourselves,"how can you lose to a team like this?"

NEWSFLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE STINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't let that West Coast trip fool you.

Myers57
11-15-2003, 10:45 AM
Nah we don't stink. We are very inconsistent, the Sabres have a history of losing to teams that are doing poorly because we enter the games too self-confident.

It's amazing how we beat or tie superstar teams, and then lose to the worse team in the NHL...

The only things we can do is to be :calm: and ask somebody to :awm: :boozer:

Rhett4NHL
11-15-2003, 12:33 PM
We stink? We always play poorly against the Pens. They have our number.

I can't stand people complaining after every single loss. We're at .500 now, and we will finish slightly above that (yes, I guarentee it). We are by no means Stanley Cup contenders. But we should finish 9-7 in the East. That puts us right in the middle. Stink? No. Mediocre. Yes.

JD
11-15-2003, 12:33 PM
we definitly dont stink.
the pens got lucky
if we stick how can we tie the devils, sens, beat the avalanche.

we were just unlucky, period.

BOSTON lost to the pens in regulation and they are one of the best teams in the nhl.

pyrrhonist
11-15-2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by JD SabreFan
if we stick how can we tie the devils, sens, beat the avalanche.

Except for the typo (:bigwave: ), JD's statement is well said. We have had that issue in the past, beating a strong team, and then losing to an underachieving team. And as Rhett said, we always have issues with Pittsburgh. My main point of contention was how it ended. It was too similar to the way we lost to them in the playoffs a few years back, when Kasparaitis "swam" across the ice like a dumbass. :chair:

SkateZilla
11-15-2003, 10:27 PM
no
norfolk (AHL stinks)

****ing Steve Passmore Blows Chunks Every Other Shot Goal,
in 2 periods he had 11 shots on goal and 5 Goals against and 6 saves (1 was a Clearing that was on net)

while ECHL Netminder jeff Sanger had 12 Shots on Goal and 1 Goal Against (which deflected off of another players leg and into the net.)

alyson
11-15-2003, 10:30 PM
I'm glad I only checked the score of the game instead of spending time listening to it :)
Oh well, win some, lose some. Although this was a dumb one to lose, what can you do?

SkateZilla
11-16-2003, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Rhett4NHL
We stink? We always play poorly against the Pens. They have our number.

I can't stand people complaining after every single loss. We're at .500 now, and we will finish slightly above that (yes, I guarentee it). We are by no means Stanley Cup contenders. But we should finish 9-7 in the East. That puts us right in the middle. Stink? No. Mediocre. Yes.

CERTAIN TEAMS STRATEGIES WORK BETTER AGAINST OTHER TEAMS!!!

Pitss Burg has always Whooped our Ass, they are like 27-5--1
Against us,

its the same problem with NORFOLK (AHL), and Wilkes Barre/Scranton Penguins (AHL), Norfolk can whoop teams all the time then come to a 2 night homestand against wilkesbarre/scranton for 2 nights and lose both by a large margin,

and that was before we had that no good ****** steve passmore down here..

fushetti
11-16-2003, 04:48 PM
Skatezilla,

what does norfolk have to do with any of this? What kind of silly drugs you taking down there?

SkateZilla
11-16-2003, 08:02 PM
lmao,

Norfolk has 2 top 5 Goalies (not Counting STEVE PASSMORE)

and Certain Teams Have Repeatedly whooped our ass.