• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marino13Phins
    Put your banana between these melons and make a fruit salad
    • Oct 2003

It's been a while

Well I havent' been around in a while, and look at the AFC east falling apart! Miami and Buffalo are having subpar seasons, and the patrtiots are having one of the luckiest seasons (not injury wise) I have seen a team have. I mean, they play the Bronco's, who have their 3rd string qb in, and would have gotten beat if Elam had not gotten hurt. Oh well, should be interesting to see hwo this shakes out, just think, either of our teams could be leading the AFC North.
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

I agree. They really ARE lucky. I'd rather root for talent, than luck! lol.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Marino13Phins
      Put your banana between these melons and make a fruit salad
      • Oct 2003

LOL, But the pats fans think their team is great, the greatest in years. I can't even listen to it anymore.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

Re: It's been a while

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
        Well I havent' been around in a while
        yeah....yeah.......yeah.......save it.if the FISH were winning,you'd have been over here.you don't have much time here with December around the corner.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
        X