PDA

View Full Version : Pick that

DraftBoy
11-16-2003, 02:08 PM
For all of you giving him crap last week for missing the pick on the bullet, he makes a huge pick this week. Just goes to show why we need to resign him, and NOW!!!!!

Valerie
11-16-2003, 02:19 PM
I didn't give him crap last week. I completely agreed that there's no way he could've caught that ball from Quincy. I think Antoine is a good player and I think that the Bills should keep him! :)

ArcticWildMan
11-16-2003, 02:19 PM
Big ***** deal. One pick in how many games? One pic a season DOES NOT equate to a multi million dollar contract.

northernbillfan
11-16-2003, 02:20 PM
And we only got :angry:ing points out of it.

BillsMan80
11-16-2003, 02:23 PM
He comes to play every game. He shuts his man down and plays great in run support. He deserves his money.

ArcticWildMan
11-16-2003, 02:28 PM
Unless we suddenly develop a pass rush, AW gets a chance to market his skills elsewhere. We need a cover CB, not a tackling CB.

Valerie
11-16-2003, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by northernbillfan And we only got :angry:ing points out of it.
You can't blame Antoine for what the offense didn't do with the ball.

DraftBoy
11-16-2003, 02:49 PM
So we let him go and get who? You guys spout out all these big names like Bailey (you really think he wont get tagged?), and Woodson (Bidding war anybody?). You really think we are going to get one of them?? McGee looks good and so does Thomas but I would rather have the Buckeye connection at corner than either of those two or some second-tier FA.

Jaded I wasnt saying you were or werent saying he should of had it. I was just saying there were alot who were, sorry if you felt as though it was an attack on you.

DraftBoy
11-16-2003, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by northernbillfan
And we only got :angry:ing points out of it.

Good point NBF, b.c without his pick we get 0 points!

Valerie
11-16-2003, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Winfield_26Jaded I wasnt saying you were or werent saying he should of had it. I was just saying there were alot who were, sorry if you felt as though it was an attack on you.
I know that. And I didn't take it as an attack. I was just agreeing with you. :) I think Antoine is a good player.

The_Philster
11-17-2003, 02:45 AM
Too many people think the only measure of a good CB is the number of interceptions. They miss out on a lot by thinking that.

R. Rich
11-17-2003, 06:55 AM
To me, it all boils down to this:

do we need a pass rusher and a center more than we need to re-sign Winfield?

I say YES!! I don't want to see him leave, and if he can come to terms on a contract that will still allow us to get our pass rusher and center, then fine. I'm not sure how realistic that is though. We need the help up front more, in my opinion.

Pride
11-17-2003, 06:59 AM
AWin is a great nickel back.. nothing more.