• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

4 straight...

3rd and short and the Bills decide to...

Pass.

Imagine that. Stupid :angry:ing coaches. Haven't they learned anything yet?

Pathetic!
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

they're too predictable.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• stuckincincy
      Buffalo Bills Fan
      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
      they're too predictable.
      I watched the B'gals. That was my only choice at 1 PM. Lewis and staff did a workman-like job of coaching. Running when common football sense dictated that, a fair mix on the passing side with a few bombs thrown in.

Minimal blitzing.

Why the bill's staff can't look at a game like that or about 90 percent of the other team's plans and put 2 and 2 together is beyond me. As well as why #11 doesn't just fling his helmet and walk into the locker room. The Bengals cut 24 players (and considerable chunks of the staff) from their '02 squad. The bill's are looking like a broom job is in order.

This team's offensive leadership (and management egotism) is remarkable.
      Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

When they finally did run, they broke a big one. It was kinda funny. There they were lining up for 3rd and 2 and I said to the guy behind me "I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they'll pass." And they made me out to be a liar. First time I remember being happy about being made out to be a liar.
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
        X