PDA

View Full Version : Oakland - Jerry Gray's day to shine

Buffarama
10-01-2002, 11:37 PM
This is Jerry's chance to make everyone in Buffalo a believer. The onus is on him. If he can whip up a master game plan like Bellicheck to beat these fools, he'll finally get the buy in we're all waiting for. This is his opportunity to shine.

WG
10-02-2002, 12:44 AM
It shouldn't be as difficult as it seems on paper. Keep in mind that the Raiders haven't played anyone. 3-8 combined.

Rice and Brown are no longer the formidable WRs they once were. Garner is average on a good day. Gannon may still have it, but he really hasn't shown it consistently.

I think the trip out east will do them in. Too many geriatrics on that team now. It'll be a shootout, but it'll be the old v. the new sheriff in town. Youth will win out!

ublinkwescore
10-02-2002, 12:55 AM
And the raiders will find them selves in hell, where there will be pain and suffering, and the gnashing of teeth

Ublinkwescore 1:87

Sabre Ally
10-02-2002, 01:01 AM
:rofl:

WG
10-02-2002, 01:27 AM
LOL ub

Buffarama
10-02-2002, 06:18 AM
BTW, hasn't every team thats played that Bills taken a good beating and lost the next week?

Herdwatcher
10-02-2002, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by Buffarama
BTW, hasn't every team thats played that Bills taken a good beating and lost the next week?

True. Players of the opposition have been going down after facing the Bills. A few I think for the season.
Puting on the hurt!!

colin
10-02-2002, 10:14 AM
Gannon has been getting sacked at twice the rate he has been since being a Raider, hopefully we can seperate his old ass from the ball and shuove it down their throats. Their Woodson-less D can't hang with the ballas in blue. Go Bills!

lordofgun
10-02-2002, 10:57 AM
Garner is the only thing that scares me about their O. He can run and catch. HE's excellent after the catch, which is where he could definitely exploit us.