PDA

View Full Version : A special "Pro-Bowl" at the end of the season:

WG
10-02-2002, 01:01 AM
I think they should have a "special" pro-bowl at the end of the year. Except instead of in Hawaii it should be in Detroit.

They should offer free beer all throughout the game for all who attend and tix are free.

The players would be the most penalized players at their positions. That way we could all watch Watson get the kudos he deserves! Maybe Brown would make it too...

He'd have a real conflict then; Detroit or Hawaii...! Hmmm...

Total stats of the Special Pro-Bowl:

Total Yards

AFC 354
rush 38
pass 114
penalty 202

NFC 418
rush 55
pass 109
penalty 254

MVP: kind of like a reverse MVP, the player who was responsible for generating the most yards for the other team.

Watson would have a good chance! If he won that award, he could add that to his 1 career interception and his - 4.8 ypr on punts and KOs.

Sabre Ally
10-02-2002, 01:05 AM
Does Deltha O'Neal get to go for getting ejected from MNF last night? :snicker:

WG
10-02-2002, 01:25 AM
We'll get half the Bronco team in there based on yesterday's performance. One drive of around 80 yards was 50 plus yards in penalties. Unbelieveable.

Sabre Ally
10-02-2002, 01:27 AM
Yup. 51 yards of an 81 yard drive. The Ravens did just aboot as bad on penalties though.

Michael82
10-02-2002, 01:38 AM
All of the NFL is having problems with penalties! Especially the defenses! It seems that the Zebras are throwing their hankies more often against the DBs and ignoring the WRs. I don't think I have seen one Offensive PI yet...but I have seen lots of Defensive PI!!! :angry: