PDA

View Full Version : The raiders are only 3 point favorites

northernbillfan
10-02-2002, 03:05 AM
Over the Bills on Sunday.

I think they are at least worth 7 or 10 against us. I'm glad Vegas deems us worthy of only 3.

Do you thinks we can cover and come up with a W?

shelby
10-02-2002, 04:38 AM
We can score points, i don't doubt that....but i am worried about our D's ability to limit their scoring.

The_Philster
10-02-2002, 04:51 AM
That spread tells me that Vegas thinks we are for real. Let's prove that we're even more for real than that. :D

clumping platelets
10-02-2002, 04:54 AM
OR.....they are tryin to get people to bet on the Raiders with a low spread

don137
10-02-2002, 06:40 AM
One thing to remember. The game is at 1PM eastern standard time. That is 10AM west coast time. This puts west coast teams at a slight disadvantage. Buffalo has covered the spread the last three weeks. I think bettors do want want to bet against Bledsoe right now because of his ability to lead comebacks. Now, I believe the Raiders are much better defensively and on special teams but I would give our offense a slight nod. It will be much tougher for Gannon to call audibles with RWS going nuts. The fans are fired up so the place will be rockin. Buffalo definately has a shot here to win the game so 3 points is fair.

Ebenezer
10-02-2002, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by clumping platelets
OR.....they are tryin to get people to bet on the Raiders with a low spread

It is a sucker bet for sure...avoid this game.

don137
10-02-2002, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by don137
One thing to remember. The game is at 1PM eastern standard time. That is 10AM west coast time. This puts west coast teams at a slight disadvantage. Buffalo has covered the spread the last three weeks. I think bettors do want want to bet against Bledsoe right now because of his ability to lead comebacks. Now, I believe the Raiders are much better defensively and on special teams but I would give our offense a slight nod. It will be much tougher for Gannon to call audibles with RWS going nuts. The fans are fired up so the place will be rockin. Buffalo definately has a shot here to win the game so 3 points is fair.

I meant bettors do NOT want to bet against Bledsoe right now....