• Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

The raiders are only 3 point favorites

Over the Bills on Sunday.

I think they are at least worth 7 or 10 against us. I'm glad Vegas deems us worthy of only 3.

Do you thinks we can cover and come up with a W?
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• shelby
    The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

We can score points, i don't doubt that....but i am worried about our D's ability to limit their scoring.

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

That spread tells me that Vegas thinks we are for real. Let's prove that we're even more for real than that.
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• clumping platelets

OR.....they are tryin to get people to bet on the Raiders with a low spread

Comment

• don137
          • Jul 2002

One thing to remember. The game is at 1PM eastern standard time. That is 10AM west coast time. This puts west coast teams at a slight disadvantage. Buffalo has covered the spread the last three weeks. I think bettors do want want to bet against Bledsoe right now because of his ability to lead comebacks. Now, I believe the Raiders are much better defensively and on special teams but I would give our offense a slight nod. It will be much tougher for Gannon to call audibles with RWS going nuts. The fans are fired up so the place will be rockin. Buffalo definately has a shot here to win the game so 3 points is fair.

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by clumping platelets
            OR.....they are tryin to get people to bet on the Raiders with a low spread

It is a sucker bet for sure...avoid this game.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• don137
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by don137
              One thing to remember. The game is at 1PM eastern standard time. That is 10AM west coast time. This puts west coast teams at a slight disadvantage. Buffalo has covered the spread the last three weeks. I think bettors do want want to bet against Bledsoe right now because of his ability to lead comebacks. Now, I believe the Raiders are much better defensively and on special teams but I would give our offense a slight nod. It will be much tougher for Gannon to call audibles with RWS going nuts. The fans are fired up so the place will be rockin. Buffalo definately has a shot here to win the game so 3 points is fair.

I meant bettors do NOT want to bet against Bledsoe right now....

Comment

Working...
              X