PDA

View Full Version : Don't expect a quick fix next year !!!

Bmax
11-16-2003, 11:23 PM
Those bills fans looking for a quick fix and playoff run next season may be expecting too much....

First off their will be a new coaching staff ....except for dick lebeau and a few others.

Then who do we hire then who runs the offense ...

I say the new coach will be a offesive guy and the he will have to have dick lebeau as his d-coord or dick is the new head guy and they go out and get a off coord.

i would prefer option # 1 ....

Then who do we have at qb ,,bledsoe will be the guy but they will look to draft and bring in another back up...

We can fill our holes on the line at rg in free agency and develope a better line with the draft look for a center and guard.
middle rounds...

then will must bring in more playmakers moulds and henry need help, while willis will help if healthy.. a wr with speed is needed then reed or shaw can move to the slot....

I love rashun woods or lee evans ...both should be around in round 1 when pick from 10-18 in round one...

a de like will smith would be my first choice but his stock right now has him as a top 5 pick.......

De could also be a place where we look at free agents........

It's a nasty word for most fans but it looks like patience is in order for fans over the next two years .....the pieces are almost there we just need the right guy to make sure their are used correctly and wisely.....

Bmax

Typ0
11-16-2003, 11:33 PM
Hire a coach who has shown they could coach....the last two morons were promoted and look where we are.

ArcticWildMan
11-16-2003, 11:43 PM
Our team has so many veterans, it shouldn't make that big a difference as long as we get a coach who brings in the right people to run the show.

Look at what Parcels is doing in Dallas (and they don't have half the talent we have).

Ebenezer
11-17-2003, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Typ0
Hire a coach who has shown they could coach....the last two morons were promoted and look where we are.

...and they were both defense coordinators...think offense for a change...