PDA

View Full Version : please fire the head coach!!

kirikong
11-17-2003, 03:44 AM
head coach??????

this man have a **** in the head, i hope the Bills GM fired Williams!!!!

I'm very angry and sad, it has not even the courage of to play a 4° down on their 2 yards!!

Rabbit!

SABURZFAN
11-17-2003, 03:57 AM
hey luca.:bigwave:

say hello to our fellow BILLS fans in Italy.

kirikong
11-17-2003, 12:15 PM
sorry for the imperfect english

BUFFALO78:
WILLIAMS GO HOME !!!!!!

This was lacking us ultima pearl. ..sconfitta inside with Houston with hagiography of new Banks Lazzaro. Useless to return on the entry, a lot the lacks son always those and leave from the total undone some offensive line. The agony lasted little with 4-6 to you be weeks from the postseason we are already outside. ..mica badly for a squad that should aim smaller to the playoff. TO this point I wish me that does not come in mind to no of to win some entry. ...tanto farewell end 5-11 and to have a fine draft to be able to put a rag to to the voraggine that is itself open in attack and to aim. But it lose the most possible has also another purpose. ...DECISIVO !!!!.....cioč to hunt this forbidden Head coach and to take the one serious, that know of it of football and have two big testicles like balls from bowling. That of pittsburgh goes me well too. ..(se there is not of better) ..basta that I am idiotic if go of it.

MAIW...Movimento..Anti..Idiota...Williams and between little I begin to storm of mail the site uff. invitandoli to put the I put for road

BUF:
We hope that you arrive of it a novelty. ...........per how much pertains the TESTICLES, the good Greg does FALL DOWN them !!!!!!

When I rethink to the divided entusiasmante with the Pats, I do not succeed actual to understand what it is happened, it seems that these they have not ever seen a PLAYBOOK for the attaco this summer.

Last year the attack had been the point of force, this year the point of force is the defence, and I cannot think that with the loss of P. Price is BEEN ABLE TO HAPPEN ALL IOC' !!!!

INSPIEGABILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bills to superbowl, the HOPE !!!!!!!!!!

BUF:
Boys, I changed the signature in fund to the post after the exploit of the good Greg of these times. ............ **** Off & Fired Greg Williams THE HOPE !!!! )))

Earthquake Enyart
11-17-2003, 12:21 PM
I picture a guy waving his arms a lot and pacing around while he is saying that.

Good job kirikong.

Dozerdog
11-17-2003, 12:25 PM
:up:

Dozerdog
11-17-2003, 12:26 PM
Hey Kirkong-

Gregg Williams has been like a stone in my shoe- Do you know anybody that could help us out of this predicament?

JJamezz
11-17-2003, 12:26 PM
Amen brother

:eek:

kirikong
11-17-2003, 12:46 PM
joking I would say also mickey mouse, but with two big testicles like a moon!!!!

Serious I hope that the next year arrivals a coach that you teach to block hard and bad to the offensive line, how do the broncos (but hung if I should envy some mules).

To it the coach of the steelers pleases me, or jim hasslet. ...ma excused the stupid question, now that is in the Hall Of Fame, Marv Leavy can't' to train?

Dozerdog
11-17-2003, 12:50 PM
Marv is just to old- he might be OK for a short time- I would want someone a bit more permanent

LtBillsFan66
11-17-2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by kirikong
joking I would say also mickey mouse, but with two big testicles like a moon!!!!

Serious I hope that the next year arrivals a coach that you teacTo it the coach of the steelers pleases me, or jim hasslet. ...ma excused the stupid question, now that is in the Hall Of Fame, Marv Leavy can't' to train? h to block hard and bad to the offensive line, how do the broncos (but hung if I should envy some mules).

:up:

Testicles like the moon is just what the doctor ordered. :D

kirikong
11-17-2003, 01:00 PM
ok a future HC?

but i don't know the coach situation in the NFL........

i like:

steelers coach
jim hasslet
steve mariucci
big tuna (great job with a little team)

Mattering it is that it the clown go away. .....

That sense have kick a FG on their 2 yards? that man has not testicles, knows that risks the dismissal and for fear does not risk when has to, like coach I should regret Wade Phillips (and is not little)

OT: now italian and US peaple are more similar, in Iraq "the bastard" kill 19 italian's CARABINIERI.

I hate the war, hope that you not abbiate seeming there, I for luck no!!

The I hope in a world without wars!

Peace and love for all the persons of the world!

kirikong
11-18-2003, 11:13 AM
who you would want like HC?

BAM
11-18-2003, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by kirikong
..basta that I am idiotic if go of it.
:scratch:

I got the Gregg Idiotica part...

'Sall good though, he hates GW :D

How's the weather over there?

BAM
11-18-2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Kirkong
...but hung if I should envy some mules...

head coach??????

this man have a **** in the head

:lol: Good to see Bills fans worldwide are in agreement over ole GW.

That was funny about the Broncos.

kirikong
11-18-2003, 11:41 AM
To milano does loathing! !!!!

I hope from you it is most attractive.

The hatred the stupid !!

kirikong
11-18-2003, 11:48 AM
dolphins fan said:

To look at the Dolphins is become now a medieval torture! It seems that it an eminence is us grey that preordina a suffering gastrointstinale without end, the burrattinaio of the pain! But who are we poor fan to deserve us this!!?? Victory itself but I lost my better years, I have 16 harmful ulcers to the liver, tick schizzofrenico to the neck and the heart that the brain of the sargeant seems (destroyed)

Buffalo78 said:

If you have the ulcers I I have us a drill in the coglioni. ..perdere in house with Houston with a final fumble on 30 of in full Hou reassembles. ...

Why not to fascinate to the setbacks. ..mica ugly like sport

BUF said:

OUT OF FROM THE testicle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREG WILLIAMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TUKOS TEAM said:

If they make see on sky buf/dolph I profit to go of it a couple of days to ski!

KIRIKONG said:

I I look at it, but you know that show. ...

jugglers, funamboli and to conclude:

two clown like HC

ricogarion
11-18-2003, 11:49 AM
Wow,its great to have fans in Italy but seriously I needed some help cause I lost a lot in translation.but I got the jist of it and yes Gregg must go.

The_Philster
11-18-2003, 05:21 PM
I just think it's funny you're saying Please. The rest of us are usually using language we're not allowed to post in here. :lol: