PDA

View Full Version : I hope we don't win another game this season

Mr. Miyagi
11-17-2003, 09:38 AM
So we can get a top 3 draft pick, and get Eli Manning.

The Jets will win another game.
Pittsburgh will win another game.
Jacksonville will win 2 more games.
San Diego will win 2 more games.
Detroit will win another game.
Chicago will win another game.
Atlanta will win 2 more games.
Arizona will win another game.

But not us. We'll be lucky to beat the Giants.

No way we beat the Colts.
No way we beat the Jets.
No way we beat the Titans on the road.
No way we beat the Fins.
No way we win at New England.

Our season is over now. Let's aim for a draft pick.

:mad:

G. Host
11-17-2003, 10:02 AM
Rooting against the Bills winning leads to the path of the Arizona Cardnals. I can not support that.

If we have a brilliant GM he should be able to trade up and get a QB although I am not sure picking in the top 5 is a good idea.

Moulds80
11-17-2003, 10:10 AM
I don't think Buffalo needs to draft a QB. With free agency the way it is, you can easily go out there and get a QB once Bledsoe is finished with this organization. Don't quit on Bledsoe yet. Living in Boston I've stuck with the guy for almost 10 years, and I've seen many of these performances. Last year Bledsoe was great, plaina nd simple, he was great, this year he (as well as the whole offensive unit minus Henry) stinks. Draft a guard or two, maybe pick up a center in FA, and get another WR who can play the 2 effectively (or move Shaw to #2 and get a good 3) and Bledsoe will once again be the B he was in 2002. Oh yeah, and dump that awful system.

Mr. Miyagi
11-17-2003, 10:42 AM
To hell with this season. The 3-13 season was even more bearable because we knew we were going to suck.

I wish our coaches would stop blaming the players. When will they ever own up to their own suckiness?

Moulds80
11-17-2003, 10:44 AM
um? Go Panthers?

zone
11-17-2003, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by G. Host
Rooting against the Bills winning leads to the path of the Arizona Cardnals. I can not support that.

I agree......

It's unbelivably dishearting but rooting for our team no matter what is what seperates us from the rest of the crappy fans in the NFL.

This is not phili.....

E-Klips
11-17-2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Moulds80
Last year Bledsoe was great, plaina nd simple, he was great, this year he (as well as the whole offensive unit minus Henry) stinks.

He was 'great' for about half a season last year, or did you think those last 7 or 8 games he played last year were 'great' too?

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
To hell with this season. The 3-13 season was even more bearable because we knew we were going to suck.

I wish our coaches would stop blaming the players. When will they ever own up to their own suckiness?

Agreed. I have struggled through worse of course as a Bills fan, but this year is so disappointing because it shouldn't have come to this. The talent is here, it just isn't being used right.

The_Philster
11-17-2003, 07:13 PM
I refuse to stop rooting on my team. But, I am :pray: ing that Cleveland can make enough of a turnaround that they make the playoffs.

BillsFever
11-17-2003, 07:26 PM
I'm pissed about the team too but I'm not gonna root for us to lose every game. The offseason is too long to root on nothing but losses the rest of the year.

If it comes down to the last couple games and picking either 3rd or 10th I'll take the losses. I won't just throw in the towel and hope we lose the next 6 though.