PDA

View Full Version : We Didn't Execute......

L.A. Playa
11-17-2003, 10:00 AM
Williams said you are probably tired of hearing it (YES) and I am tired of saying it ( Then Don't) I think everyone would give him some slack if he said what Vermeil said after his FIRST loss this year this is paraphrasing " we stunk out there today we didn't play well and lost to a very good team, we can play much better than we did we just stunk" I think Williams BS job after every loss just maddens fans more than just losing. :drool:

LtBillsFan66
11-17-2003, 10:05 AM
Great execution on the thread pmacala. :up:

Mr. Miyagi
11-17-2003, 10:40 AM
They should've executed Gregg Williams with an axe.

E-Klips
11-17-2003, 10:43 AM
You're right. I'm tired of the rhetoric from One Bills Drive. Let us know what's going on instead of treating us like it's none of our business. It's not like you're giving away season tickets, beer, jerseys, etc.

TigerJ
11-17-2003, 11:50 AM
My followup question for GW when he uses the well worn "didn't execute" line is, "Why are players executing for Bill Parcells and Bill Belichick, and Dick Vermeil and a host of other coaches, but not for you?"

I don't know why that hasn't been asked already.

don137
11-17-2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by TigerJ
My followup question for GW when he uses the well worn "didn't execute" line is, "Why are players executing for Bill Parcells and Bill Belichick, and Dick Vermeil and a host of other coaches, but not for you?"

I don't know why that hasn't been asked already.

Unfortunately we all know the answer which is the game plan and schemes are too complex for the players. Instead of simpliflying and adjusting the game plan to a level that is at an executable level the coaching staff sticks to it even though it is not working and then blames the players every Monday for bad execution with a good game plan. I'm sorry but it is not a good game plan if the players can not execute it.

askabry
11-17-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by don137

Unfortunately we all know the answer which is the game plan and schemes are too complex for the players.

Instead of simpliflying and adjusting the game plan to a level that is at an executable level the coaching staff sticks to it even though it is not working and

then blames the players every Monday for bad execution with a good game plan. I'm sorry but it is not a good game plan if the players can not execute it.

This is just such an excellent post, and so spot on that it needs to be bumped.

lordofgun
11-17-2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by askabry
This is just such an excellent post, and so spot on that it needs to be bumped.

Thanks for breaking it up for us. :up: