X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • L.A. Playa
    • Aug 2003

We Didn't Execute......

Williams said you are probably tired of hearing it (YES) and I am tired of saying it ( Then Don't) I think everyone would give him some slack if he said what Vermeil said after his FIRST loss this year this is paraphrasing " we stunk out there today we didn't play well and lost to a very good team, we can play much better than we did we just stunk" I think Williams BS job after every loss just maddens fans more than just losing.
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

Great execution on the thread pmacala.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

They should've executed Gregg Williams with an axe.

Comment

• E-Klips
        You Have Failed Me For The Last Time...
        • Oct 2003

You're right. I'm tired of the rhetoric from One Bills Drive. Let us know what's going on instead of treating us like it's none of our business. It's not like you're giving away season tickets, beer, jerseys, etc.
        CLASSIC QUOTE!!

"We've been simplifying. As the year goes on, we usually get more simpler. We'll continue to do that."

More simpler is right. ******.

-lordofgun, reacting to a quote from Gregg Williams, 10/15/03

Comment

• TigerJ
          • Jul 2002

My followup question for GW when he uses the well worn "didn't execute" line is, "Why are players executing for Bill Parcells and Bill Belichick, and Dick Vermeil and a host of other coaches, but not for you?"

I don't know why that hasn't been asked already.
          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• don137
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TigerJ
            My followup question for GW when he uses the well worn "didn't execute" line is, "Why are players executing for Bill Parcells and Bill Belichick, and Dick Vermeil and a host of other coaches, but not for you?"

I don't know why that hasn't been asked already.
            Unfortunately we all know the answer which is the game plan and schemes are too complex for the players. Instead of simpliflying and adjusting the game plan to a level that is at an executable level the coaching staff sticks to it even though it is not working and then blames the players every Monday for bad execution with a good game plan. I'm sorry but it is not a good game plan if the players can not execute it.

Comment

• askabry
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by don137

Unfortunately we all know the answer which is the game plan and schemes are too complex for the players.

Instead of simpliflying and adjusting the game plan to a level that is at an executable level the coaching staff sticks to it even though it is not working and

then blames the players every Monday for bad execution with a good game plan. I'm sorry but it is not a good game plan if the players can not execute it.

This is just such an excellent post, and so spot on that it needs to be bumped.
              what the last four years of a Republican House, Senate and Presidency has gotten us ...
              • tax cuts for the wealthy in the hundreds of billions
              • 1,000 dead American servicemen
              • the U.S. Constitution trampled upon
              • our national debt growing into the TRILLIONS of dollars
              • implicit lies and consistent obfuscations of the truth regarding Iraq

I can hardly wait to see what four more years will get us.

Comment

• lordofgun
                in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by askabry
                This is just such an excellent post, and so spot on that it needs to be bumped.
                Thanks for breaking it up for us.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

Working...
                X