PDA

View Full Version : The Scariest Part of this Debacle.......

HAMMER
11-17-2003, 01:16 PM
Prior to this season TD was able to recruit free agents based on the "potential" this team had. Free agents were looking at the Bills as a great option to get their ring (or another one). It is going to be hard to use that sell after the Nuclear Reactor Sized Meltdown we have had. Hell, how are we going to be able to get our own players to re-sign? At some point Big Pat, Winfield, etc. are going to say I've had enough of this crap. SCARY!

SABURZFAN
11-17-2003, 01:27 PM
i think winfield is as good as gone anyways.otherwise,TD would have given him a contract.thomas and mcgee are going to be the future.i've watched thomas play at UNLV and he's good.i was surprised that we stole him in the draft.

TedMock
11-17-2003, 01:30 PM
The window's not completely shut yet. The one thing that could save us and bring in quality players is a quality coach. RW's gonna have to buck up and pay for a proven, well respected coach....ie.Coughlin. We'll see. Dennis Green would also attract players. I just don't want another inexperienced coordinator. I know several people want Cottrell but I don't think it's the right thing to do. I also don't want Haslett. I loved the guy as a player and a defensive coach but as a head coach he's basically underacheived. We'll see.