PDA

View Full Version : An ugly stat.......

L.A. Playa
11-17-2003, 01:41 PM
only Arizona has scored fewer points this year and that includes 69 in the first two games 90 points in 8 games since whew that really sucks I really don't think it is Bledsoe I think defenses caught up to an easy to stop offensive game plan and the coaches are either too supid or too stuborn to make neccesary changes well thats what we get for having a lame duck coach no accountability and the players have QUIT on him he blames them all the time trying to save his butt would you want to play for him if he always blames you ?????? I still believe with the right coach this team will do well and contend for the Super Bowl in the 90's you could win with just great players now in the NFL you need great coaching players are interchangable as much as I hate Belechick and Parcells you can not argue with their results well Bills fans we had the carpet pulled out from us another WTNY

justasportsfan
11-17-2003, 03:18 PM
A rookie has a career day while playing against the bills.

This Bills franchise for the first time hasn't scored a TD in three games. At least we broke a franchise record :idunno:

Man, this team rocks.