PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhh....good to see that Doug still has that old "Flutie Magic"

Ebenezer
11-17-2003, 01:46 PM
At least we can stop hearing all the crap about "We should have kept Flutie when we had him...he can still do the job and he is 41!"

Look at these stats:

9 completions in 25 attempts for 70 yards, 1 TD, 1 Int and 5 carries for 11 yards...

Doug is just SOOOO good...:rolleyes:

1 win in his last 11 starts...DB is still better than that.

Valerie
11-17-2003, 01:54 PM
STFU, Eb! Don't make me come to Buffalo and hurt you! :shelby:

It was a very bad Sunday for me and I don't need to read any crap from you!:mad:

Dozerdog
11-17-2003, 02:05 PM
Did Dallas lose? Oh you poor thing

Ebenezer
11-17-2003, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog

that too...:snicker:

SABURZFAN
11-17-2003, 02:12 PM
:lolpoint: flutie

doug45
11-17-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Jaded 7
STFU, Eb! Don't make me come to Buffalo and hurt you! :shelby:

It was a very bad Sunday for me and I don't need to read any crap from you!:mad:

I guess we should be use to this crazy hate these people carry. When this guy was here we did MUCH BETTER than we have done since. He is 41 years old and still can play better then any one we have. This is one of the reasons I don't post as much as I did in the past.TOO MUCH HATE. I watch football for fun not to be POed all the time. It is after all JUST A GAME, in the end.

Jaded just ignore these people and cheer up.

E-Klips
11-17-2003, 02:21 PM
Is that a picture of a garbage plate you have as your avatar, doug?

Mr. Miyagi
11-17-2003, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
No, it's because she missed a sale at Limited.

Valerie
11-17-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by doug45 I guess we should be use to this crazy hate these people carry. When this guy was here we did MUCH BETTER than we have done since. He is 41 years old and still can play better then any one we have. This is one of the reasons I don't post as much as I did in the past.TOO MUCH HATE. I watch football for fun not to be POed all the time. It is after all JUST A GAME, in the end.

Me too, Doug!:hi5: I love football. :)

Yesterday was a very bad day in football though. The Bills lost, my 'Boys lost and I watched that game. I turned it off in the 4th quarter when Quincy was intercepted for the second time! And Doug had a bad game!:( The only highlight for me was the freaking Skins lost. But, that's a small victory amidst all the other losses. :(

northernbillfan
11-17-2003, 02:38 PM
This thread belongs in here. :shakeno:

BAM
11-17-2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by doug45
TOO MUCH HATE. I watch football for fun not to be POed all the time. It is after all JUST A GAME, in the end.

my new best friend... You are the only other person I've seen post this! (of course, i haven't been here long) but i agree totally. too much else in life to deal with. :)

:gobills:

Ebenezer
11-17-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by doug45
I guess we should be use to this crazy hate these people carry. When this guy was here we did MUCH BETTER than we have done since. He is 41 years old and still can play better then any one we have. This is one of the reasons I don't post as much as I did in the past.TOO MUCH HATE. I watch football for fun not to be POed all the time. It is after all JUST A GAME, in the end.

It's not anger d45...I had to hear about Flutie all week on the local talk shows...the guy is washed up. Shotz, in an attempt to save his job, jepordized the future of Brees' career. Brees will not learn sitting on the bench and Flutie isn't taking SD to the playoffs. What did Shotz earn by changing QB? Why aren't we hearing all the negatives?? We had to hear about all the positives last week.

Michael82
11-18-2003, 03:23 PM
Hey Jaded.....It looks like that 5,000 Zonebucks is coming to my pocket earlier than I thought. The Eagles will have that division in a few weeks and the Cowboys will lose in the first round of the playoffs or not even make it! :snicker:

User Manuel
11-18-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
At least we can stop hearing all the crap about "We should have kept Flutie when we had him...he can still do the job and he is 41!"

Look at these stats:

9 completions in 25 attempts for 70 yards, 1 TD, 1 Int and 5 carries for 11 yards...

Doug is just SOOOO good...:rolleyes:

1 win in his last 11 starts...DB is still better than that.

But he is a great drummer.:nana:

Ebenezer
11-18-2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Lawesome97
But he is a great drummer.:nana:

That I will give him...he sounded darn good with BNL last night.

Valerie
11-19-2003, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Mike32282 Hey Jaded.....It looks like that 5,000 Zonebucks is coming to my pocket earlier than I thought. The Eagles will have that division in a few weeks and the Cowboys will lose in the first round of the playoffs or not even make it! :snicker:
STFU, Mike!

Originally posted by Ebenezer That I will give him...he sounded darn good with BNL last night.
How come no one told me about this?????? Where did Doug play and was it on TV?

Ebenezer
11-19-2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Jaded 7
STFU, Mike!

How come no one told me about this?????? Where did Doug play and was it on TV?

In a studio with BNL...taped for halftime of Monday's game.

helmetguy
11-19-2003, 07:38 PM
And don't forget my 5 grand, J!