PDA

View Full Version : Sam Adams

Tatonka
11-17-2003, 03:04 PM
he looked great yesterday.. he was blowing up the line all day... if he just could have grabbed that ball in the endzone like it was a twinkie. the offensive lineman did make a good play to knock it out though.

just wanted to point out that he played great. one of the best defenders on the field yesterday.

thats all.

:snicker2:

Dozerdog
11-17-2003, 03:08 PM
Absolutely.

I think he has gotten a bad rap all season. He plays hurt, and when he's not in there, the opposition (Curtis Martin) ran all over us.

BAM
11-17-2003, 03:42 PM
I like Sam Adams, i think he was a good add. even bought his jersey :up:

Sorry Wys :)

Tatonka
11-17-2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Absolutely.

I thoink he has gotten a bad rap all season. He plays hurt, and when he's not in there, the opposition (Curtis Martin) ran all over us.

agreed... and true to form, our defense is much improved with him on it... i dont think that it is a coincidence that when you add him to a defense, all the sudden they shoot up to a top ten group.. can you imagine what we would look like if we had anyone other than shobel who could get to the qb?

The_Philster
11-17-2003, 07:57 PM
After that big pressure early in the game, I watched him closely most of the rest of the game. He had a great game, I thought. And we were all giving him props when he was coming through the tunnel. :up:

Michael82
11-18-2003, 11:09 AM
Sam Adams looked like a monster! He even ran back onto the field after halftime and didn't fall over. He looked pretty good out there and helped plug the middle, plus he almost got his 2nd touchdown of the year.

And did you know he is 3rd on the team with 3 sacks? Pat Williams hasn't even gotten 1 yet. BTW, here's the comparison between Adams and the other DT that certain people were drooling over...

John Thornton DT, Cincinnati Bengals
10 Games played, 9 solo tackles, 12 assists, 21 total tackles, 3 Sacks, 0 Interceptions, 0 Touchdowns, 2 Pass Deflections.

Sam Adams DT, Buffalo Bills
9 Games played, 10 solo tackles, 3 assists, 13 total tackles, 3 Sacks, 1 Interception, 1 Touchdown, 0 Pass Deflections.

Ebenezer
11-18-2003, 11:10 AM
don't forget the safety.

Michael82
11-18-2003, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
don't forget the safety.

He didn't get it. They charged it to Posey.

mybills
11-18-2003, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka
if he just could have grabbed that ball in the endzone like it was a twinkie.

I don't think a walrus eats twinkies! ;)

helmetguy
11-18-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by mybills
I don't think a walrus eats twinkies! ;)

Okay, "as if it were a fish!" Better?