X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Sam Adams

he looked great yesterday.. he was blowing up the line all day... if he just could have grabbed that ball in the endzone like it was a twinkie. the offensive lineman did make a good play to knock it out though.

just wanted to point out that he played great. one of the best defenders on the field yesterday.

thats all.

:snicker2:
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Absolutely.

I think he has gotten a bad rap all season. He plays hurt, and when he's not in there, the opposition (Curtis Martin) ran all over us.

Comment

• BradAlanMiller
      • Sep 2003

I like Sam Adams, i think he was a good add. even bought his jersey

Sorry Wys :)

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
        Absolutely.

I thoink he has gotten a bad rap all season. He plays hurt, and when he's not in there, the opposition (Curtis Martin) ran all over us.

agreed... and true to form, our defense is much improved with him on it... i dont think that it is a coincidence that when you add him to a defense, all the sudden they shoot up to a top ten group.. can you imagine what we would look like if we had anyone other than shobel who could get to the qb?
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

After that big pressure early in the game, I watched him closely most of the rest of the game. He had a great game, I thought. And we were all giving him props when he was coming through the tunnel.
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Sam Adams looked like a monster! He even ran back onto the field after halftime and didn't fall over. He looked pretty good out there and helped plug the middle, plus he almost got his 2nd touchdown of the year.

And did you know he is 3rd on the team with 3 sacks? Pat Williams hasn't even gotten 1 yet. BTW, here's the comparison between Adams and the other DT that certain people were drooling over...

John Thornton DT, Cincinnati Bengals
            10 Games played, 9 solo tackles, 12 assists, 21 total tackles, 3 Sacks, 0 Interceptions, 0 Touchdowns, 2 Pass Deflections.

Sam Adams DT, Buffalo Bills
            9 Games played, 10 solo tackles, 3 assists, 13 total tackles, 3 Sacks, 1 Interception, 1 Touchdown, 0 Pass Deflections.

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

don't forget the safety.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                don't forget the safety.
                He didn't get it. They charged it to Posey.

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Re: Sam Adams

Originally posted by Tatonka
                  if he just could have grabbed that ball in the endzone like it was a twinkie.
                  I don't think a walrus eats twinkies!
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• helmetguy
                    Touch the helmet for luck
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by mybills
                    I don't think a walrus eats twinkies!
                    Okay, "as if it were a fish!" Better?
                    Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                    And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

Working...
                    X