PDA

View Full Version : Early Prediction: Bills to beat the Colts

RedEyE
11-18-2003, 05:47 AM
It makes sense because it doesn't make sense. Even with Henry on the bench, Moulds limping downfield, despite the buffons coaching, and the sputtering antics of this offense, I firmly believe that this Bills team will beat the Colts on Sunday.

The pressure is off and the playoffs are not really an option. Something on the offense will finally click Sunday while the defense continues to play hard. The team will simply play to to execute, rather than play to win and it's going to pay off.

I'm not saying that it's going to be pretty, or a huge blowout, but it will be a win. The offense finally plays to it's potential the first time this year since week one. The Bills will be at least +3 on turnovers making all the difference.

:couch: Now hit me with your best shot.

Tex
11-18-2003, 07:18 AM
I can agree with that. I think with the bad press Drew has gottne the past two weeks, he is going setup and have a huge day. And the guy that is going to help him have that huge day.....Shaw!! But the game will still be close, Manning is just to good to be shut down. 31-28 Buffalo

Dozerdog
11-18-2003, 07:29 AM
Both of you guys are insane.

Colts WR's are suffering the same fate the RB's did in the first half- it's a MASH unit. I don't think Harrison is even playing- and will Pollard make it back?

The Bills are- well- the Bills.

If the Bills have any hope of winning, it needs to be another great defensive day for the Bills- maybe get an assist from the weather. Another low scoring slugfest.

Colts 16, Bills 12

Cntrygal
11-18-2003, 07:39 AM
:dizzy:

Is someong going to spike GW's and KG's coffee?

Tex
11-18-2003, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Both of you guys are insane.

Colts WR's are suffering the same fate the RB's did in the first half- it's a MASH unit. I don't think Harrisson is even playing- and will Polard make it back?

The Bills are- well- the Bills.

If the Bills have any hope of winning, it needs to be another great defensive day for the Bills- maybe get an assist from the weather. Another low scoring slugfest.

Colts 16, Bills 12

Well, I know you are a little right...I am completely insane:insane:

BillsFever
11-18-2003, 09:19 AM
24-10 Colts

G. Host
11-18-2003, 09:23 AM
Bills defense will shutout Colts and former track star Moorman will run in a fake punt for a TD. Either that or we win on a score of 2-0 by yet another safety.

Jeff1220
11-18-2003, 11:18 AM
Freeney will have 4 sacks.

mybills
11-18-2003, 11:28 AM
I'll be posting another Hey Zoners thread. Only this time it will say, we WILL lose on Sunday!

Of course, I'll still try to keep it upbeat, so I'll add :gobills:

:D

kirikong
11-18-2003, 11:34 AM
I hope that it doesn't be a shout out

:chair: on head at the Bills HC!!!

BAM
11-18-2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by kirikong
I hope that it doesn't be a shout out

:chair: on head at the Bills HC!!!

:lol!: I like this guy!!!!!! He's even more pissed than I am.

kirikong
11-18-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by BradAlanMiller

:lol!: I like this guy!!!!!! He's even more pissed than I am.

:hamrhed: :fabulous: :fishfry: :gobills: :hubba:

and i like your picture

http://www.fites.net/~bradmiller/DirtNapFarewellGWSM.jpg

:lastyr: Gregg Williams head coaching I hope

KIRIKONG said Hey Gregg: you :kissa: :) ;) :D :p: