PDA

View Full Version : I am PO'd

chubluv
11-18-2003, 10:34 AM
I lost in one of my leagues by 2 stupid points.... And why did I lose my 2 points.. I'll tell you why them damn Houston Texans put a WR back to punt & run the ball out of the endzone instead of the punter..... Andre Johnson gave me -3.4 points rushing yards and cost me the game... Thats just a horrible way to lose... Ok I'll stop whinning know I'm still leading my divison in that league... Ok thank s for letting me vent
Chubluv:stone:Texans

BillsFever
11-18-2003, 10:37 AM
Yeah that would suck.

Ebenezer
11-18-2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by chubluv
I lost in one of my leagues by 2 stupid points.... And why did I lose my 2 points.. I'll tell you why them damn Houston Texans put a WR back to punt & run the ball out of the endzone instead of the punter..... Andre Johnson gave me -3.4 points rushing yards and cost me the game... Thats just a horrible way to lose... Ok I'll stop whinning know I'm still leading my divison in that league... Ok thank s for letting me vent
Chubluv:stone:Texans

CP and I were thankful about 10 seconds after that happened because we have him and did not play him.

yle
11-18-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
CP and I were thankful about 10 seconds after that happened because we have him and did not play him.

Clump and Eb's Corner, a fantasy football team, morning walks... do you guys share everything?

lordofgun
11-18-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by yledust
Clump and Eb's Corner, a fantasy football team, morning walks... do you guys share everything?

They also share season tickets and carpool together.

yle
11-18-2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun

Silly sodomites.

Michael82
11-18-2003, 03:02 PM

And lunch breaks. :snicker:

Clump:pet:EB

clumping platelets
11-19-2003, 09:08 AM
:ontome:

Discotrish
11-20-2003, 07:25 PM
Fantasy Football is like Buffalo's weather. Sure you can make predictions, but then...like you say, the stupid safety thing. (sort of like that high wind thing that forgot the accompanying snow?) I had Kerry Collins at QB the week the Giants played the Falcons' depleted secondary. He played like crap! It made no sense. That's what I hate about fantasy football, although actually I'm doing pretty well in my league right now. My condolences on the safety thing.

Dozerdog
11-20-2003, 07:35 PM

Silly sodomites.

And I ate breakfast withb those two! Oh- I feel sick to my stomach now...:puke:

lordofgun
11-20-2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Discotrish
Fantasy Football is like Buffalo's weather. Sure you can make predictions, but then...like you say, the stupid safety thing. (sort of like that high wind thing that forgot the accompanying snow?) I had Kerry Collins at QB the week the Giants played the Falcons' depleted secondary. He played like crap! It made no sense. That's what I hate about fantasy football, although actually I'm doing pretty well in my league right now. My condolences on the safety thing.

Welcome to the zone! That's why 99% of the time you should ignore the matchups and go with your best players.

Michael82
11-21-2003, 05:39 AM
And that would be why you lose all the time. :snicker:

Welcome to the zone! That's why 99% of the time you should ignore the matchups and go with your best players.

Sabre Ally
11-22-2003, 02:09 PM

I thought you were supposed to always play your MNF players. :idunno: