PDA

View Full Version : Important Warning

mybills
11-18-2003, 10:56 AM
I've been meaning to post this since October. Stay away from silly string. I'm serious. There is an ingredient in the stuff that makes it a ***** to clean. Especially the numbers & letters, and especiallly if they're white. My daughter wore my Moulds jersey and her friend sprayed her with it. I knew immediately what was going to happen, since the same thing happened to my son's practice jersey before. I made her peel every last piece off of it, but it doesn't end there....even though it looks like it's gone.

You must wet it with cold water, (it shows up as soon as you do) use liquid laundry soap, and your finger nail. You'll be peeling what looks like glue for ever, or depending on how much of the crap got on it. Do not place in the dryer. Let it air dry, just incase you missed some. That way it won't set in. Repeat the process if you didn't get it all off.

BillsFever
11-18-2003, 10:58 AM
I don't think we'll be pulling out the silly string any time soon. Wouldn't that involve celebrating? Like a tochdown or a win?

Our jerseys are safe.

LtBillsFan66
11-18-2003, 10:59 AM
I hold a can up my sleeve and pretend to sneeze and spray it all over my victims.

Ð
11-18-2003, 11:44 AM
I was stupid and wore my (nylon) football jersey to welding class in high school. A spark flew off the arc and lit my mid-section on fire, but we were able to put it out without getting hurt.

I was the only player on my team in cold, November playoffs to have a cut-off jersey :D

stuckincincy
11-18-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Ð
I was stupid and wore my (nylon) football jersey to welding class in high school. A spark flew off the arc and lit my mid-section on fire, but we were able to put it out without getting hurt.

I was the only player on my team in cold, November playoffs to have a cut-off jersey :D

Ergo, arc angels exist.