PDA

View Full Version : Which Dubya' said it?

caveboy
11-18-2003, 11:18 AM
Because I'm bored, and because I'm way past tired of GW's post-game bs each week, see if you can tell who said what below, our Prez or GW. Google it only after you try and answer them all. (Answers posted later.)

1) “We need to do a better job with the fundamental, little-bitty details.”

2) "If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."

3) "We're all capable of mistakes, but I do not care to enlighten you on the mistakes we may or may not have made."

4) “He can use the other people around him and use other people's strengths to cover up his own weaknesses.”

5) "Any skeptic about what I'm talking about ought to come and talk to the people who know what they're talking about.”

6)”If you don't stand for anything, you don't stand for anything.”

7) “One of the common denominators I have found is that expectations rise above that which is expected.”

8) "I don't know about underachieving.”

9)”I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the job is underestimating.”

10) "We talked about it all over the place. We had a lot of different votes going on in that situation. I'll save it for when I have to tell you."

11) “"We had some opportunities that we missed.”

helmetguy
11-18-2003, 12:41 PM
You mean, there's a difference between the two?

caveboy
11-18-2003, 12:44 PM
EXACTLY!

Mr. Miyagi
11-18-2003, 12:57 PM
1) “We need to do a better job with the fundamental, little-bitty details.” - GW

2) "If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." - Bush

3) "We're all capable of mistakes, but I do not care to enlighten you on the mistakes we may or may not have made." - Bush

4) “He can use the other people around him and use other people's strengths to cover up his own weaknesses.” - GW

5) "Any skeptic about what I'm talking about ought to come and talk to the people who know what they're talking about.” - Bush

6)”If you don't stand for anything, you don't stand for anything.” - Bush

7) “One of the common denominators I have found is that expectations rise above that which is expected.” - GW

8) "I don't know about underachieving.” - GW

9)”I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the job is underestimating.” - Bush

10) "We talked about it all over the place. We had a lot of different votes going on in that situation. I'll save it for when I have to tell you." - Bush

11) “We had some opportunities that we missed.” - GW

caveboy
11-19-2003, 10:19 AM
Answers:

1) GW

2) GB

3) GB

4) GW

5) GB

6) GB

7) GB

8) GB

9) GB

10) GW

11) GW

doug45
11-19-2003, 10:44 AM
Wrong area of the site for this.

lordofgun
11-19-2003, 10:52 AM
I could find a lot dumber quotes from the nine goons the dems are running.

OK, maybe not dumber than Gregg

Mr. Miyagi
11-19-2003, 10:53 AM
I missed 3. :(

caveboy
11-19-2003, 11:25 AM
Hey LOG, can you move this to keep doug happy? I don't have superthread-moving powers.

Thx.

I forgot, talking about GW in the main zone doesn't belong. Board police/hall monitor can let me know which things about GW we can say and which we can't.

Miami_Vice
11-19-2003, 11:44 AM
Which idiot on the Bills claimed he was "gonna make it hot"? I'll give you a hint....he is kicking himself for not staying in Cincy.

IHateTheDullphins
11-19-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Miami_Vice
Which idiot on the Bills claimed he was "gonna make it hot"? I'll give you a hint....he is kicking himself for not staying in Cincy.

:rofl: ha ha! What a turd of a post! ha ha :lmao: You should stop listening to Ozzy records backwards while you post. :snicker:

Miami_Vice
11-19-2003, 12:25 PM
The Big Lebowski what a great movie! I didnt know Bills fans had any taste in movies

Actually my post was fantastic! You couldnt even come back with anything to say because my post spoke the truth. Takeo is SUPER chump for going to the Bills and HE KNOWS IT!

Historian
11-19-2003, 01:25 PM
They're both a couple of tubesteaks that need to be dropped over Niagara Falls!