My NFL Ranking...how far can Bills drop by season end?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jbisset
    • Oct 2002

My NFL Ranking...how far can Bills drop by season end?

NFL Rankings
    1. Tennessee (8-2) – Team did not play great but won....Game of the see will be Tenn VS KC
    2. Kansas City (9-1) – The guarantee was too much...This time they could not pull it off
    3. New England (8-2) - Team has better players than Dallas
    4. Carolina (7-2) - Jake Delhomme is proving himself as a NFL starting QB.
    5. Indianapolis (8-2) - Team put up 38 without Harrison or Pollard...made some gut calls
    6. St. Louis (7-3) - Dome team that had an issue playing outdoors but got the win
    7. Seattle (7-3) - Win a home...now have to start winning on the road (4 road games on their schedule)
    8. Dallas (7-3) - Good D...need better players on offense to beat the top 5 teams
    9. Philadelphia (7-3) - The way this team played their record should be 4-6. However, they have turned their season around and won games they were out played.
    10. Denver (6-4) - Plummer make this a very good team
    11. Minnesota (6-4) - What's with the 6 TOs? Where is the D?
    12. Miami (6-4) - Where is the O....Can this team win in Dec?
    13. Green Bay (5-5) - Still fighting for a playoff spot...great running game when not fumbling
    14. San Francisco (5-5) - Tim Rattay now has 2 good games under his belt
    15. Baltimore (5-5) - How many years before this team has an average Offense....They do have a GREAT running back
    16. NY Giants (4-6) - Team will have a new coach next season. Only Baffulo is a bigger disappointment.
    17. Cincinnati (5-5) - Way to back up your guarantee
    18. Tampa Bay (4-6) - From winning it all to not making the playoff. Need to beat tennessee for a chance at the playoffs.
    19. New Orleans (5-5) - This game was all about running -- Deuce
    20. Cleveland (4-6) – 44 point should help this team Offense confidence
    21. Buffalo (4-6) – Moving on down....How smart am I?...I expected us to be a player in the playoff
    22. Washington (3-6) - Another team that needs coaching help
    23. Pittsburgh (3-7) - Team needs to find an ID...having a bad year
    24. NY Jets (3-7) - Pennington is one of the better NFL QB...not good news for baffulo
    25. Oakland (3-6) - a win against a good team...However, this team needs to rebuild
    26. Detroit (3-7) - Will be interesting to see what this team does next year
    27. Chicago (3-6) - Bad L...This team needs to see if Rex is their future
    28. Houston (3-6) - Team is growning...Did not win pretty..However they did pressure Bledsoe
    29. Jacksonville (2-8) - just played a better team...
    30. Atlanta (2-8) - Could not stop Deuce McAllister...this team will also have a new coach next year
    31. Arizona (3-7) - another L...How long before this team has a winning record? 1, 5 10 years?
    32. San Diego (2-8) - FLUTIE MAGIC...now you see it...now you don't
  • IHateTheDullphins
    New and Improved!!
    • Aug 2003

Who gives a crap about rankings at this point. Really.
    Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• lordofgun
      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Houston is better than us, IMO.

Nice job on the rankings!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Moulds80
        • Oct 2003

What a coincidence, I was just browsing around ESPN and saw the power rankings...so I may as well post them...your rankings are good btw.

ESPN NFL Power Rankings
        I Billieve, always have and always will. Praying for the playoffs.

2004 World Sieres Champions; The Boston Red Sox.

Proud member of both Red Sox Nation and Buffalo Nation

Comment

• jbisset
          • Oct 2002

By the end of the season, Houston may be ranked ahead of us!!! At the start of the season, I saw us in the playoff...LOL

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jbisset
            By the end of the season, Houston may be ranked ahead of us!!! At the start of the season, I saw us in the playoff...LOL
            At the start of the season, a lot of us saw us in Houston at the end of the year.
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• XNOUGHT
              • Mar 2003

at the smilies in this thread
              I'm lost.

Comment

Working...
              X