PDA

View Full Version : My NFL Ranking...how far can Bills drop by season end?

jbisset
11-18-2003, 12:07 PM
NFL Rankings
1. Tennessee (8-2) – Team did not play great but won....Game of the see will be Tenn VS KC
2. Kansas City (9-1) – The guarantee was too much...This time they could not pull it off
3. New England (8-2) - Team has better players than Dallas
4. Carolina (7-2) - Jake Delhomme is proving himself as a NFL starting QB.
5. Indianapolis (8-2) - Team put up 38 without Harrison or Pollard...made some gut calls
6. St. Louis (7-3) - Dome team that had an issue playing outdoors but got the win
7. Seattle (7-3) - Win a home...now have to start winning on the road (4 road games on their schedule)
8. Dallas (7-3) - Good D...need better players on offense to beat the top 5 teams
9. Philadelphia (7-3) - The way this team played their record should be 4-6. However, they have turned their season around and won games they were out played.
10. Denver (6-4) - Plummer make this a very good team
11. Minnesota (6-4) - What's with the 6 TOs? Where is the D?
12. Miami (6-4) - Where is the O....Can this team win in Dec?
13. Green Bay (5-5) - Still fighting for a playoff spot...great running game when not fumbling
14. San Francisco (5-5) - Tim Rattay now has 2 good games under his belt
15. Baltimore (5-5) - How many years before this team has an average Offense....They do have a GREAT running back
16. NY Giants (4-6) - Team will have a new coach next season. Only Baffulo is a bigger disappointment.
17. Cincinnati (5-5) - Way to back up your guarantee
18. Tampa Bay (4-6) - From winning it all to not making the playoff. Need to beat tennessee for a chance at the playoffs.
19. New Orleans (5-5) - This game was all about running -- Deuce
20. Cleveland (4-6) – 44 point should help this team Offense confidence
21. Buffalo (4-6) – Moving on down....How smart am I?...I expected us to be a player in the playoff
22. Washington (3-6) - Another team that needs coaching help
23. Pittsburgh (3-7) - Team needs to find an ID...having a bad year
24. NY Jets (3-7) - Pennington is one of the better NFL QB...not good news for baffulo
25. Oakland (3-6) - a win against a good team...However, this team needs to rebuild
26. Detroit (3-7) - Will be interesting to see what this team does next year
27. Chicago (3-6) - Bad L...This team needs to see if Rex is their future
28. Houston (3-6) - Team is growning...Did not win pretty..However they did pressure Bledsoe
29. Jacksonville (2-8) - just played a better team...
30. Atlanta (2-8) - Could not stop Deuce McAllister...this team will also have a new coach next year
31. Arizona (3-7) - another L...How long before this team has a winning record? 1, 5 10 years?
32. San Diego (2-8) - FLUTIE MAGIC...now you see it...now you don't

IHateTheDullphins
11-18-2003, 12:17 PM
Who gives a crap about rankings at this point. Really. :cynic:

lordofgun
11-18-2003, 12:49 PM
Houston is better than us, IMO. :(

Nice job on the rankings!

Moulds80
11-18-2003, 01:28 PM
What a coincidence, I was just browsing around ESPN and saw the power rankings...so I may as well post them...your rankings are good btw. :hi5:

ESPN NFL Power Rankings (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking)

jbisset
11-18-2003, 04:51 PM
By the end of the season, Houston may be ranked ahead of us!!! At the start of the season, I saw us in the playoff...LOL

The_Philster
11-18-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by jbisset
By the end of the season, Houston may be ranked ahead of us!!! At the start of the season, I saw us in the playoff...LOL
At the start of the season, a lot of us saw us in Houston at the end of the year. :sadwalk:

XNOUGHT
11-18-2003, 08:02 PM
:rofl: at the smilies in this thread :lol!: