PDA

View Full Version : Go ahead, don't renew your season tickets.....

Michael82
11-18-2003, 02:08 PM
I keep hearing people who are sick of Drew, saying that they are not going to renew their season tickets if he is still here next year. Part of me agrees with this move, but with a team like Buffalo in a city with such a small market, you aren't helping your team out at all. We need all the season ticket holders we can get. I am even putting money aside to get a pair next year and I hope many other current holders keep them. If not, then you guys are the ones to blame for the team leaving. Don't say I didn't tell you so, because I did. I know you are sick of paying for this **** product on the field, but if Ralph has his mind made up with Bledsoe, don't piss him off by not renewing. You could definitely be hurting the team in the long run.

LtBillsFan66
11-18-2003, 02:10 PM
I don't get the fans who say "well the Bills don't care, they're making money, yadda, yadda, yadda."

Ralph cares! TD cares! Don't tell me they don't want to win!!! Don't tell me that filling the seats is more important than winning!!!!

lordofgun
11-18-2003, 02:12 PM
If they move, I won't have to watch them every week. :phew:

LtBillsFan66
11-18-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun

You're a real jerk. :mad:

Michael82
11-18-2003, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone
I don't get the fans who say "well the Bills don't care, they're making money, yadda, yadda, yadda."

Ralph cares! TD cares! Don't tell me they don't want to win!!! Don't tell me that filling the seats is more important than winning!!!!

EXACTLY! Ralph WANTS to win, so does TD! :mad:

Michael82
11-18-2003, 02:17 PM

Good, cya! We don't need you on the bandwagon! Get the :angry: off! But IF I see you on it next year, I am pushing you off. :mad:

Ð
11-18-2003, 02:18 PM
I heard they're moving to Northern Ontario (Deep River) in 2005.

doug45
11-18-2003, 02:19 PM

You're a real jerk. :mad:

Attack the post not the poster.

doug45
11-18-2003, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282

They really don't seem to want to win bad enough to do anything about it.

Michael82
11-18-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by doug45
They really don't seem to want to win bad enough to do anything about it.

No, they realize that the season is over already and TD is going for a top 5 draft pick now. If he changes the coach, that could possibly change and screw up our draft position. :snicker:

LtBillsFan66
11-18-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by doug45
Attack the post not the poster.

You're right....

Who ever posted "If they move, I won't have to watch them every week" is a real jerk!

Michael82
11-18-2003, 02:24 PM
You're right....

Who ever posted "If they move, I won't have to watch them every week" is a real jerk!

:lol:

doug45
11-18-2003, 02:24 PM

No, they realize that the season is over already and TD is going for a top 5 draft pick now. If he changes the coach, that could possibly change and screw up our draft position. :snicker:

Since I have not seen a good draft pick yet I would like to see a few wins if possible.

doug45
11-18-2003, 02:25 PM

You're right....

That's better.:gag:

lordofgun
11-18-2003, 03:27 PM

WTF? You're afreaking bandwagon fan! How could you EVER want our team to lose??? You freaking bandwagon fan! :mad:

:rolleyes:

Michael82
11-18-2003, 03:33 PM
WTF? You're afreaking bandwagon fan! How could you EVER want our team to lose??? You freaking bandwagon fan! :mad:

:rolleyes:

BITE ME! :D

Tatonka
11-18-2003, 03:46 PM
just because they want to win doesnt mean they know how to go about doing it.. td has never won and neither has ralph.. a combined ZERO superbowl wins.. so what the hell difference does it make if they WANT to win.. they have to do the right things to win.. and keeping drew is not going to get the bills a ring.. they need the money to win.. if they see that fans do not approve of their bad decisions, maybe they will rethink them... that is the ONLY power fans have over their team.

td is going for a top 5 draft pick? your high man.. if you cant see how ridiculous that post is in itself, then there is no hope for you... and if td is playing to lose this year.. then i hope he gets run over by the oppositions bus outside the stadium.

lordofgun
11-18-2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
just because they want to win doesnt mean they know how to go about doing it.. td has never won and neither has ralph.. a combined ZERO superbowl wins.. so what the hell difference does it make if they WANT to win.. they have to do the right things to win.. and keeping drew is not going to get the bills a ring.. they need the money to win.. if they see that fans do not approve of their bad decisions, maybe they will rethink them... that is the ONLY power fans have over their team.

td is going for a top 5 draft pick? your high man.. if you cant see how ridiculous that post is in itself, then there is no hope for you... and if td is playing to lose this year.. then i hope he gets run over by the oppositions bus outside the stadium.

Ralph won some AFL Championships. :up:

saviorbledsoe
11-18-2003, 05:33 PM
It isnt Bledsoe folks......its .....

1. the Offensive coach for crappy gameplans and lack of adjusting.

2. the offensive line being WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY overrated.

3. Greg Williams needs to be a better motivator....something he cant do.

Dozerdog
11-18-2003, 05:41 PM
Hey- I'm actually going to upgrade my seats next season- this team is dismal because it's an awful coach and scheme- of which neither will be here next season.

I'm hoping a bunch of folks decide to vote with their feet and give me a great shot at some nice seats next season- Imagine Tom Coughlin or another excellent coach, with a PB QB. WR, RB, Mcgahee, and a top 5 defense will do? I'll be there in someone else's great seats. :up:

The Spaz
11-18-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Hey- I'm actually going to upgrade my seats next season- this team is dismal because it's an awful coach and scheme- of which neither will be here next season.

I'm hoping a bunch of folks decide to vote with their feet and give me a great shot at some nice seats next season- Imagine Tom Coughlin or another excellent coach, with a PB QB. WR, RB, Mcgahee, and a top 5 defense will do? I'll be there in someone else's great seats. :up:

If i still lived arounf Buffalo I would have season tickets for sure. Like I said before go ahead and boycott and do whatever but if the Bills leave town don't feel bad because you had an impact for that happening!:earpoke: :skeptic:

The_Philster
11-18-2003, 06:12 PM

Me too. I'm hoping to move up closer in my section...past that damn awning. :D

cordog
11-18-2003, 06:29 PM
Im getting season tickets for sure next year. I would have last year but my friend and I were going to get seats next to eachother, and he had to back out. So all of you getting rid of your season tickets , thank you, i can get better seats. Its gonna come up and bite you in the ass after next year when this team wins alot of football games and you bandwagones wish you woulda kept them. You can ***** and moan about how terrible this team is and they dont care about winning and yada yada yada but the truth is they do care. They wouldnt have signed Spikes and Adams and everyone else. Its really disgraceful to hear a Bills fan say that Wilson and Donahoe dont care, because there are some owners that give a crap about their teams but Wilson is definetly not one of them

The_Philster
11-18-2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by cordog
Im getting season tickets for sure next year. I

Make sure you try to get section 122/section 121...the visitor's side. :up:

BAM
11-18-2003, 06:53 PM
I don't give a ***** if we were 1-15, if I didn't live 7 hours away I'd have season tickets. :up:

:gobills:

The_Philster
11-18-2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by BradAlanMiller
I don't give a ***** if we were 1-15, if I didn't live 7 hours away I'd have season tickets. :up:

:gobills:

:shakeno: That's a weak excuse. I met a guy from Lancaster, PA with season tix.

:jk: :D
My season tix are my most prized personal possession. It would take an act of God to get me to give them up.

cordog
11-18-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster

My season tix are my most prized personal possession. It would take an act of God to get me to give them up.

and people wanna give them up because of a rough few years. These are the same people that will be dusting off their Bledsoe jerseys when he gets a decent OC.

BAM
11-18-2003, 07:15 PM
ok how's this one:

I'm too poor for season tix! :D

The_Philster
11-18-2003, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by cordog
and people wanna give them up because of a rough few years. These are the same people that will be dusting off their Bledsoe jerseys when he gets a decent OC.

I sat through a 6-10 seaosn and a 3-13 season...without wearing bag over my head. People who want to bail out on the team...go for it. Diehard fans will still be at the games if they can be.

Typ0
11-18-2003, 07:43 PM
I keep hearing people who are sick of Drew, saying that they are not going to renew their season tickets if he is still here next year. Part of me agrees with this move, but with a team like Buffalo in a city with such a small market, you aren't helping your team out at all. We need all the season ticket holders we can get. I am even putting money aside to get a pair next year and I hope many other current holders keep them. If not, then you guys are the ones to blame for the team leaving. Don't say I didn't tell you so, because I did. I know you are sick of paying for this **** product on the field, but if Ralph has his mind made up with Bledsoe, don't piss him off by not renewing. You could definitely be hurting the team in the long run.

I really don't mind if they move....Batavia is just as close as Orchard Park anyway.

The_Philster
11-18-2003, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Typ0
I really don't mind if they move....Batavia is just as close as Orchard Park anyway.

If the team moves, it won't be to anyplace in the area and besides, I like 'em in Orchard Park just where they're at :tongue:

Typ0
11-18-2003, 07:59 PM
Get a life Phil...Mike is the one that wants them to move to Batavia not me....

jbisset
11-18-2003, 11:21 PM
Guys, this year has been a very big disappointment. However, do NOT be a fool. With good coaching this team will be in the playoff next year. (Should have been there this year). Do not give up your tickets. Buffalo is a good team. Kelly and company were exciting to watch...only team to go to 4 straight superbowls...May have been the greatest team in the NFL, if the NFL had not started free agency...( I know we did not win the superbowl)...anywhere this is our team....Bills country

Ebenezer
11-19-2003, 07:44 AM
I lived through the 70s...we used to go outside and play football at halftime of those pitiful games-for the rest of the afternoon-we knew those games were done...nobody has an excuse for not watching and supporting this team. it is miles above those teams from 70-72 and 76-79.

jbisset
11-19-2003, 08:59 AM
The teams of the 70 we did not expect to win. Preseason we were reading college football mags to see who we were going to draft next year.....If those teams got a .500 record we would be happy. This team we expected to at least make the playoffs. Now, I do not even believe we will get a .500 record. That's what makes this season such a disappointment.

doug45
11-19-2003, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by jbisset
The teams of the 70 we did not expect to win. Preseason we were reading college football mags to see who we were going to draft next year.....If those teams got a .500 record we would be happy. This team we expected to at least make the playoffs. Now, I do not even believe we will get a .500 record. That's what makes this season such a disappointment.

True True True. TD himself told the season ticket holders before this season started that if the team didn't do great it was a TOTAL failure.

In the old days when we did bad we knew we were going to. With the players we have we have NO excuse this time.

Buckets
11-19-2003, 10:07 AM

This is an intelligent post. Admit to the world that the season is over, play for the draft spot. Piss off the fans by not taking any action.
Keep paying for the right to watch crap. Great reasoning.

E-Klips
11-19-2003, 10:11 AM
I am even putting money aside to get a pair next year and...

You mean you don't have a pair? I suspected as much.

Michael82
11-19-2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Buckets
This is an intelligent post. Admit to the world that the season is over, play for the draft spot. Piss off the fans by not taking any action.
Keep paying for the right to watch crap. Great reasoning.

Did you see my smile? :D

I was :jk:

Michael82
11-19-2003, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by E-Klips
You mean you don't have a pair? I suspected as much.

No, but in a way I do. I don't get all the Season ticket holder benefits, and don't pay all at once, but I have gone to all (preseason too) the games for the past two years, because one of my friends owns 12 seasons and I buy two from him. How many games have you gone to? :rolleyes:

I am now saving up money so I can get some nice sideline seats next year. :D

E-Klips
11-19-2003, 10:26 AM
No, but in a way I do. I don't get all the Season ticket holder benefits, and don't pay all at once, but I have gone to all (preseason too) the games for the past two years, because one of my friends owns 12 seasons and I buy two from him. How many games have you gone to? :rolleyes:

I am now saving up money so I can get some nice sideline seats next year. :D

How many games have I gone to? More than you, son. I've been a season ticket holder since 1981! I also make about 3 road games per season. Now, you were saying?

Michael82
11-19-2003, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by E-Klips
How many games have I gone to? More than you, son. I've been a season ticket holder since 1981! I also make about 3 road games per season. Now, you were saying?

:bf1: Good for you! We need more fans like you that aren't going to abandon the team because of a crappy season.

Throne Logic
11-19-2003, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by The_Philster

Just for the record, Lancaster is 5 1/2 hours away from Buffalo. . ., so he's closer.
;)

E-Klips
11-19-2003, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Throne Logic
Just for the record, Lancaster is 5 1/2 hours away from Buffalo. . ., so he's closer.
;)

Yeah, but I'm not. I live in MD and I make it to all the home games. There's some other guy here who lives in VA I think and he makes it to every home game as well. Makes a 12 hour trip for each game! Now that's a fan!!

Buckets
11-19-2003, 11:13 AM

Did you see my smile? :D

I was :jk:

Sorry!

ajsdx
11-19-2003, 09:00 PM
how much are seasons?

The_Philster
11-19-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by ajsdx
how much are seasons?

There's a range of prices here (http://www.buffalobills.com/facility/index.cfm?cont_id=47375)

ajsdx
11-20-2003, 02:59 AM
wow. those are surprisingly reasonable. i wish i lived closer to buffalo. that guy who drives to every game from md must have an awesome schedule to be able to do that. can you choose within the sections, or is it random?

The_Philster
11-20-2003, 04:48 AM
wow. those are surprisingly reasonable. i wish i lived closer to buffalo. that guy who drives to every game from md must have an awesome schedule to be able to do that. can you choose within the sections, or is it random?

When you order, you'd just work with them by telling them where you want to sit and they'd get you as close as they can.

doug45
11-20-2003, 07:08 AM
how much are seasons?

Mine were $3500.00 after everything.

Historian
11-20-2003, 02:37 PM

Dozer has the right idea. We sat in the same section since the Knox era. After the 2-14 years, we upgraded to nice second row seats, just before they signed a guy named...um....Kelly.