PDA

View Full Version : We need "The COACH" back in Buffalo

Michael82
11-18-2003, 02:35 PM
I think we need to bring "The Coach" Chuck Dickerson back to Buffalo. He put a TON of heat on Wade Phillips, and the other bums he had. He also helped put a lot of heat on OC Mike Sheppard. You could say that he helped put the pressure on Ralph Wilson to fire him. Now look at what we have...Man Boobs and the idiot that EVERYONE wants to punch. I could just picture the kind of stuff that The Coach would be saying right now. You think we are ripping the staff? He would be ripping them even more and it's on the radio for everyone to hear. The one taking his place now is Buffalo News Writer, Jerry Sullivan. Maybe his articles will help get rid of Gregg...but they haven't worked so far. I really feel that we are going to be blown away by a Colts team WITHOUT their two STAR offensive players.... Marvin Harrison and Marcus Pollard....and that will be exactly what Ralph has been waiting for. Dick LeBeau will be the new interim head coach for the rest of the season and the Bills will suddenly start playing.

BillsFever
11-18-2003, 02:38 PM
I miss The Coach :sadwalk:

helmetguy
11-18-2003, 02:39 PM
Nah! Dickerson was just a pissed off former employee with an axe to grind. To think he had anything to do with Wade gtteing canned is on par with thinking we could get GW fired with an on-line petition. Dickerson was just there for entertainment purposes. He wasn't that entertaining...except in his ignorance!

Michael82
11-18-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by BillsFever
I miss The Coach :sadwalk:

Me too! He always gave me something to listen and laugh to, after a loss! :lol:

BillsFever
11-18-2003, 02:46 PM
When you wanted to vent he was the best one around to help you through the process.

Michael82
11-18-2003, 02:51 PM
When you wanted to vent he was the best one around to help you through the process.

Yup! I called him a few times and started yelling after a crappy game and he agreed with me and also started yelling. It was GREAT therapy! Mike Schopp gets on my :angry:ing nerves!

Novacane
11-18-2003, 03:00 PM
I can't stand Schoop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Miyagi
11-18-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282
and that will be exactly what Ralph has been waiting for. Dick LeBeau will be the new interim head coach for the rest of the season and the Bills will suddenly start playing.
Don't count on it. If losing to the Texans didn't get GW and KG fired, losing to the 8-2 Colts certainly won't.

I think we're way past calling out GW and KG. It's time to call out TD and RW for not having enough backbone to do something about it. Maybe that'll light a fire under their arses.

Michael82
11-18-2003, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
I can't stand Schoop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me either! :puke:

And Howard Simon isn't much better...but is tolerable to listen to. :D

nolimit
11-18-2003, 03:08 PM
i miss the coach as well! i always felt better listening to him after a loss!

BillsFever
11-18-2003, 03:08 PM
Schoop is boring. I haven't heard his show since he left WNSA.

Michael82
11-18-2003, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
Don't count on it. If losing to the Texans didn't get GW and KG fired, losing to the 8-2 Colts certainly won't.

I think we're way past calling out GW and KG. It's time to call out TD and RW for not having enough backbone to do something about it. Maybe that'll light a fire under their arses.

Yeah, I gotta agree! I will be there on Sunday and have my voice ready to boo as loud as I can. And chant Fire the Coach...Fire the Coach! FIRE THE COACH! :mad: :madcurse:

Michael82
11-18-2003, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by nolimit
i miss the coach as well! i always felt better listening to him after a loss!

Me too! I heard the way he bashed listeners and laughed so hard, that I forgot why I was so upset. :lol: :lmao:

Michael82
11-18-2003, 03:13 PM
Schoop is boring. I haven't heard his show since he left WNSA.

Yeah, thats why they added The Bulldog, because he is really :boring:

:eek:

SABURZFAN
11-18-2003, 03:25 PM
i'm glad that dickerson's gone.what a blowhard.

lordofgun
11-18-2003, 03:30 PM
I loved Dickerson. :up:

helmetguy
11-18-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
I loved Dickerson. :up:

You would!

The_Philster
11-18-2003, 05:41 PM
I just have to wonder who he blew to get a job with the Bills in the first place. His defenses in college sucked. :scratch: