PDA

View Full Version : Minutes away...the Mike Williams car wreck

Ebenezer
11-18-2003, 04:14 PM
As we are all aware Mike Williams did not play on Sunday because he was in a one vehicle accident on the way to the game. Well, as CP, Dozer and myself were leaving my house to go to the game, my wife comes back and is thankful that she caught us. She tells us that we have to go another direction because of a car accident around the corner. No problem, we do. Turns out the Williams accident and the one my wife saw were one in the same.

Anyway, Williams hurt his shoulder and could not play because he was hanging upside down for over 30 minutes being held into his seat by his shoulder belt. The reason for the accident...he bent over to pick something up as he was approaching a stop sign and drove the car off the road, flipping it over.

Disgustipatex
11-18-2003, 05:23 PM
Lmao! Fat ass needs to pay attention to how he has his weight distributed in his car. That specially reinforced frame and tires can prevent the car from tipping over.

Dozerdog
11-18-2003, 05:35 PM
As soon as I found out about it at my seats I knew it was because of him.

The Spaz
11-18-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Disgustipatex
Lmao! Fat ass needs to pay attention to how he has his weight distributed in his car. That specially reinforced frame and tires can prevent the car from tipping over.

Very intelligent and insightul post!

The_Philster
11-18-2003, 06:10 PM
Now we know whom Mikey was talking to Billsology on the cell phone about on the way into the game.
He could've clued us in on it, though :cynic:

helmetguy
11-18-2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
Now we know whom Mikey was talking to Billsology on the cell phone about on the way into the game.

Yeah! Thanks, Mikey!

Ebenezer
11-19-2003, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by The_Philster

He did...CP and I knew before we hit the gate.